Fri Fri FRIDAY thread.

Not sure about new jumper, might do a poll.

1 Like

IT’S SEPTEMBER

1 Like

We’ve been blasting this playlist I found a lot lately

1 Like

YES PLEASE!

Good as hell bops to snatch your wig.

:grin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Never a truer word spoken.

2 Likes

Just wander over to the posh bit and gorge yourself on free liquorice, cans of coke, and wifi. SIMPLES!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the shout out! Saves me the shame of having to mercilessly self promote. Going to do it anyway though.

Listen to Crooked Timber. I spent two years on it.
And the Deftones (because it will also be awesome).

4 Likes

Eagerly awaiting @Unlucky’s jumper vote before I walk the dog

I need to shower and stuff so pls take dog out.

2 Likes

a squirrel ran out in front of the car this morn and i ran over it. pulled the car over to go and check on the little critter but it was dead, feel fucking dreadful about it, poor little guy. :cry: :weary:

So glad it’s Friday. Been working 10-12 hour days all week doing some fairly stressful stuff, and the 2 weeks before weren’t good either. Going to celebrate tonight by having a disgustingly large joint. I am a potato, let me rest.

HELLO!

My 9am meeting got cancelled, my other half brought me one of those cinammon swirls that @grievoustim keeps talking about for me back from the school run, and I just might get my new camera today. This Friday is looking pretty peachy.

(OK, so it’s raining, and it’s got really cold, and I’m drowning in work, but let’s not talk about that too much)

1 Like

Singl-End in Merchant City.

I misread the menu ordering instructions and text the number with ‘Menu please’ rather than the table code.

2 Likes

I was very worried I’d left bananas in my desk drawer the last time I was there (in March). Luckily there were no rotten bananas in my desk.

Now part of my work email signature

3 Likes

I’m popping out later to buy some coffee beans. Almost definitely going to get a Gail’s cinnamon bun while I’m out

Don’t forget Friday is also doughtnut day at Flour Pot

I hope you get your beans and Gail’s “cinnamon bun” :smirk:

1 Like