Fri Fri FRIDAY thread.

A customer just came through to my colleague and my colleague asked them if they’re from ‘Northern Ireland or normal Ireland’ :grimacing:

3 Likes

“I presume that’s spelt b-o-r-i-s?”

1 Like

Wind?

Come on now. You’re Scottish. We all know that, even playing by yourself, you somehow managed to suffer a heart breaking defeat.

3 Likes

I swear, my parents are still as statues until I sit down and switch my laptop on and then they’re just pacing all over the fucking shop. Genuinely infuriating

Anyone hit me up with a corduroy shirt? looking for a nice corduroy shirt.

Got mine from Uniqlo.

1 Like

:grimacing::joy:

1 Like

new work has forced fun ‘quiz and drinks 5pm zoom!!!’ every friday starting next week

kill me now

1 Like

my work does this, but they said ‘i didn’t have to come if I didn’t want to’ so I’ve not, and have also muted the work whatsapp they invited me too.

4 Likes

the very idea that I’d spend unpaid time on zoom after work.

6 Likes

Booked to go to the gym at 8 and as soon as I clicked confirm I instantly regretted it :smiley: tiredy custards

1 Like

Well done I am also planning to go at that time

1 Like

i mean mine is technically within work hours except for the fact that nobody is seriously expected to work after 5pm on friday rite?!? tbf i would just as likely go to the pub with them but i draw the line at quizzing.

fuckin’ mother fuckin’ quizzes, man

they did it at 4 when the office was open and offered the extra hour to go home early if you wanted. which i did, ofc.

These are so cool! I’m a big fan of the humpty in floral trousers. I look forward to seeing your new lizard friend :blush:

1 Like

we make for the gap of rohan…

1 Like

Yassss, finished work more than 4 hours early

1 Like

Is it to do a mandatory fun Zoom quiz?

Nope, to ditch this joint and go home :slight_smile:

1 Like