Fri-solation Evening Thread

feeling a bit rough/worn down so gonna stay in tonight and take it easy.

ü??

• In
  • Out
  • Out Out
  • other

0 voters

• :beer: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :alien:
  • :no_entry_sign:

0 voters

• Cooking
  • Takeaway
  • Eating Out
  • other

0 voters

wuu2? AOB?

10 Likes

Doesn’t seem right to describe microwaving as ‘cooking’.

2 Likes

Nice garden action.

1 Like

Having toast then going bowling, which must be one of the most coronavirus-friendly environments possible :thinking:

2 Likes

What’s weirder when a partner has a dinner guest over:

• Partner makes food for everyone, but you slope down the stairs, take a portion with a curt nod to the guest(s), and fuck back off upstairs
  • Takeaway straight to front door. Collect it, back upstairs, zero interaction with guests.

0 voters

Doesn’t seem right to describe coming back steaming around 12 and inhaling cold chicken stew out the fridge still wearing my jacket

3 Likes

mcnulty.gif

1 Like

Out (briefly) to go In (to my girlfriend’s flat and stay there with all the doors and windows deadbolted)

Big Mac meal with strawbs shake please

you dipping those fries in that shake?

You bet your ASS I’m not, jfc

31 Likes

Minimising any excessively technical elements is the kind of efficiency we should all be arriving for.

1 Like

fantastic #content there

3 Likes

I’m in Brighton as a consolation no Paris birthday trip. Had some beers and a Beelzebab earlier, spuffed a load of money on records and going to Terre A Terre for dinner in a bit. Must have used about a litre of hand santizer today. Three beers seems to be the optimum number to pretty much remove all corona related anxiety so need to make sure I have enough in for inevitable quarantine.

• This is healthy and normal
  • Uhhhhh

0 voters

1 Like
  1. Why didn’t you order food before the guest arrived?
  2. Do you have an upstairs toilet?

I take it that’s not dinner?

1. Hadn’t been told timings
  2. Oh yes

Feeling a bit on edge and overwhelmed after the last few days so looking forward to a quiet one tonight. Got the flat to myself so just planning to have a long bath :woman_in_steamy_room: + glass of wine :wine_glass: + indulge in some shit TV :tv: = :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes