Fri-solation Evening Thread

Unpacking the insane amount of boxes in the house

I’ve been informed that I’m going to be doing DIY. If that is the case then I’ll need to learn how to not be shit at DIY.

1 Like

Hope you don’t get too much abuse from customers rich, feel really bad for you but thank you for helping to keep everybody supplied!

CBA with a movie movie, so I’ve stuck on the @NeilYoung Heart of Gold movie, for approximately the 933rd time.

1 Like

and what a gem it is!

1 Like
2 Likes
I made a nice pad thai

Then we watched a program where Rick Stein went round Berlin for a long weekend. Included a lovely segment where he drove an old East German (?) car as a sort of semi guided tour. Lots of bleeped out swear words as he wrested with the choke.

7 Likes

I think CCB needs his own cooking show on the telly!

3 Likes

I have heard it called that on several occasions.

2 Likes

Called ‘Colon Closed Braising’

2 Likes

Winnie is tired of my bullshit

• Catnip party! :cat2:
  • Chill, Winston :no_entry_sign:
0 voters
1 Like

Things aren’t that bad yet surely?

Oh wait did you mean reading the books not the really long thread?

1 Like

So I had my hospital appt today.

turns out it is something different to what the original docs who saw me thought it was but nevertheless not something to be overly worried about. So that’s good. Also it has the coolest slash awful name ever. An anal fistula.

6 Likes

Dog’s going into kennels and I’m planning basically 2-3 days of solo road tripping around the country. Not much clears my head like a long drive.

2 Likes

Oh darling. Relieved it’s not serious, but also hugs because not fun xx

3 Likes

Don’t you know I love people poking about in my downstairs area

I have indeed. Love it but good advice.

1 Like

Sounds like a bad metal band name

1 Like

Every time I notice I’m a bit tired or have a slightly sore throat is suddenly an existential issue

2 Likes

Cringetime, The Last Leg