Fridaily thread!

Just had a 7am client call - dunno why I agreed to that…

Does mean I can finish early this afternoon though, so it’s swings and roundabouts.

Fun weekend plans, DiS?

1 Like

good morning aphex, jazzb

2 Likes

Ooo JazzyB has done you there with that dummy reply

3 Likes

Morning!

I have to teenage cousins visiting over the weekend, they got here last night. I don’t see them very often so it will be cool to hang out for a few days. Going to the Oslo Pride parade tomorrow and all.

However, it turns out they are morning people. Sigh.

3 Likes

Where do you go swimming JB?

Might see if my cousins are up for the city beach later today. Swimming is so great

1 Like

Still feeling fairly out of it with this cold but it’s D&D night and that only happens every 2 weeks so…

please keep us updated on the latest oslo teenager slang

3 Likes

Got the day at home, and will spend the weekend in as I get over my wisdom teeth extraction.

I probably should have cross-checked the date of my op and the World Cup! schedule as there’s no football on today. Wtf is up with that?

1 Like

Morning all.

Got a meeting in Northamptonshire today - so about 2.5 hours drive each way, for a meeting that won’t take longer than 30 minutes.

Eldest daughter’s 10th birthday this weekend. Disco, followed by barbecue and mass sleepover tomorrow night. It is going to be a sleepless.

1 Like

morning troops.

plan A was to get up early and hit the gym before work. obviously that didn’t happen lol

They’re not from Oslo though. Will other norwegian teenage slang do at all?

1 Like

Had you down as a more traditional name kinda guy

3 Likes

Morning.

Last day in work before HOLIBOBS!!! that I don’t really want to go on, but what is life if not a series of obligations you’d rather not have to meet, except I’ve got to work from wfh so someone can fit an extractor fan in the bathroom then go into the office for meetings and to tidy it out before I move into a different office after coming back from holibobs.

tl;dr holibobs

I’m on holiday

2 Likes

*holibobs

1 Like

Alright la’s? Sat outside the office waiting for a manager to arrive with keys, nice and sonnig though.

My weekend plans consist of the last bits of unpacking from when we moved in 8 months ago :grimacing: Gotta chuck a few boxes up into the loft. Will definitely drinks some beers and watch some football at some point.

Mornin team,

Overdid it somewhat last night but feeling surprisingly good.
Not too much to do today so might nip away early and play some golf :shushing_face:

That being said, quite fancy a swim now that @jazzballet mentioned it.

1 Like

No World Cup today :weary::weary::weary:

So gutted man. Skin is crawling.

1 Like