Friday 13th Daily Thread (spook)

Hardly anyone in the office today.

0% chance of rain my app said. IT RAINED I WAS IN A T-SHIRT.

:ghost:

3 Likes

On a half-day, then going to some sort of Oktoberfest beer thing this evening, which I suspect will be very overcrowded and quite shit.

Got about a pint of tea though, and just had scrambled eggs.

If it’s the one in the 'Bridge, lower your expectations. Unless you’re a big fan of groups of lads in ironic Lederhosen.

Once again I’ve been fucked over by my past self.

3 Likes

Sack it off after twenty minutes and go to the Portland, imo.

“Righto chums, shall we schlep to the other side of town for some Greene Kings?”

1 Like

Oh is it not on Jesus Green this year? Maybe it’s a different one then. Might be less shit then.

Ah, I know the one you mean. No, it’s over by the big dirty church at the top of hills road and organised by yer man from your local wanky booze shop.

John the Unicorn
The Montpelier
The Victoria Inn (bit shit imho but still fine)

1 Like

Aha. Then it’ll be full of Guardian-reading dads in authentic Lederhosen. Much better.

1 Like

Hello.

It’s DiS Bike Dorks Weekend!

I will be:

leaving work early to collect a bike wheel from the shop and then @Aggpass from the pub
eating pizza for dinner
going to the pub
doing some bike
doing some more pub
pide
stuff

YAY

6 Likes

Isn’t that literally every weekend?

hope you have fun

4 Likes

Surely people aren’t big enough twats to actually put Lederhosen on for this? Oh god.

The shirt I’m wearing has dried avocado on the sleeve from when an avocado slipped from my grasp while cutting it and it looks like snot

1 Like

Going to the dentist for the third time in five weeks today then I’m gonna drown my dental sorrows in tea at a nice cafe to cheer myself up afterwards.

I’m in Munich in a couple of weeks, I’ll pick you up a pair for next year.

Saw right through me.

1 Like

Hello, I’m freezing my tits off in a field in Utah. If it ever actually rained here it would be snowing :confused:. I can hear coyotes howling. Sharing a tent with a Malaysian girl who is not dealing with all this very well. Going to a Navajo’s house for dinner tonight.

12 Likes

People might think it’s cum.

I would think it’s cum.