Friday 13th

Wtf?? Sorry, well aware I’ve replied and agreed to you multiple times over the last couple of days so don’t want to come across as sycophantic but that’s… not okay imo? It’s a radio? A device you can easily turn on or off with the touch of a button??
Why do some people want to make the world so unnecessarily difficult for other people?!

1 Like

Happy Friday the 13th everyone :heart:

Bought a lot of stuff from IKEA last night. Some billy shelves and jars mostly. Having slight anxiety I shouldn’t have :confused: had aimed to source second hand stuff from now on but in a moment of wanting something quickly I went for it.

Will get through work, then do the recycling, make some tasty dinner and watch some giallo :blush:

Sorry about the beans, I did the same with mustard seeds, still finding them years later :sob:

What you thinking of filming?

Eating half a tub of Ben and Jerrys after 9 nuggets, a bacon double cheese burger and fries after drinking 4 double ipas and an imperial stout was really not a good idea.

Couldn’t go to sleep with fear of shitting the bed

3 Likes

Everything Everywhere All At Once!

2 Likes

Oh yeah! That looks great, if you go lemme know if it’s worth a watch :eyes:

Deal although I’ve always thought my butler would be called Jeavens so that’s now your name.

1 Like

I’m much more fine with that than I should be

1 Like

Oh you ARE a card Jeavens. Now: I think I’ll take my bath in the green room this morning

1 Like

Morning all I am finally sat in the new extension/dining room even though it isn’t quite finished.

Slight problem is that as I am exposed with 2 sides of massive windows and the cat is now sat in garden watching me work like a Tory Middle Manager.

Nope wait he’s chasing next door’s massive cat out the garden.

4 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 6 > Freddy vs Jason > 5 > 7 > 9 > remake > X > 8

3 Likes

We all feel the same way when you announce you’re leaving the house.

3 Likes

I can’t believe X is so far down the list :laughing:

It’s only that far down the list because it’s a terrible film tbh tbf…

3 Likes

Have a weird craving for a chow mein/stir fry. Might make one over the weekend.

Morning all!

Had a little diabetic moment in Morrisons at 8.45 whivh wasn’t nice but I’ve come home and tuned into an FE discussion group on Zoom (felt a bit like I’d joined a cult but I need more positivity in my work life at the moment).

I’m currently drinking coffee (Zimbabwean beans) and answering emails from students who did the exam yesterday - one has described being in my class as a pleasure, which is clearly a lie but that won’t stop me using it in end of year appraisal.

I was going to do some marking this morning but then I remembered I don’t have much to do on Monday morning so might just leave it until then.

I’m making jambalaya tonight, drinking beers and possibly watching a horror film (House of Gucci.

2 Likes

even though it’s really just online shopping like any other kind, ordering beer at 10am feels off

vibing to new Kendrick and wishing the sun would make a reappearance

1 Like

Had some stuff delivered to my parents house by mistake, best go pick it up tonight and get myself a free tea while i’m there

1 Like

Euww my manager just made a joke about the Johnny Depp+Amber Heard trial during our team meeting. Why do people think its appropriate to joke about stuff like that?
Why don’t people consider the fact they don’t know enough about the private lives of their colleagues/anyone to know if they might be making that joke around someone who has been impacted by DV/SA etc etc? Why do people think it’s funny at all?!

6 Likes

It is pretty terrible but kind of brilliant too :laughing:

1 Like