Friday 15th Smarch

Too much work on that all has a similar deadline to my MA. Feel really stressed at the minute :confused:

Anyway working from home today, not sure about tomorrow, and got a tour on Sunday thatā€™s had very few bookings for some reason (is there something happening on Sunday i dont know about?) Really need some more people to come along or else Iā€™m losing money on it.

Lousy Smarch weather.

Was maybe going to have a day out but both R and I are a bit sniffly so maybe not. This would also likely curtail weekend plans, if I had any.

1 Like

whereever sells wine will sell birthday cards

fuck the cake

We sell all three at work, and comedy options. How quickly can you get to Devon?

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Alright. No real plans today. Try not to be tempted into spending dosh I donā€™t have on wanker beers. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be in the pub for the toryball all day and a curry afterwards. Sunday is wedding oriented planning family day.

Morning

Just phoned the school to tell em my sonā€™s not coming in cos heā€™s protesting. Well, heā€™s enjoying a lie in right now, but he will be later

Iā€™ve got a bit of a lurgy which is getting me down a bit, but not lurgy enough to get any sympathy or not work or anything

Got to take the car for its MOT retest in a bit, while they do it Iā€™ll go to the nice cafe again where I saw Nick Cave last time I got an MOT retest

No huuuge weekend plans. Prob movie and pizza with the kids tonight, Brewery beers with a few friends tomorrow night. Hopefully Sunday Iā€™ll be well enough to cycle and finish the fucking painting after

Have a great day everyone

2 Likes

Morning all.

Off to see some nasty doom action tonight and have #spmepints. Gonna be getting my sauce on tomorrow and having a Marvel movie catch up on Sunday. Should be a solid B+ weekend at the least.

I was up too late making silly drone noises last night though. Sleepy.

I hope youā€™re all well and you have splendid, A- minimum weekends.

1 Like

Cake.

No card. People who see each other face to face on any sort of regular basis shouldnā€™t give each other birthday (or Xmas) cards.

This was silently passed in the referendum forum yesterday (I didnā€™t raise it but it would have been passed if I had).

2 Likes

Also, Iā€™m going to sexy-cat-screaming-cult class again this morning.

8 Likes

Does everyone dress like cast members from the musical cats? Cos if they donā€™t they should

Well ā€œevery class is uniqueā€ so a Friday class might mean weā€™re some other sort of hot animal.

Sexy squirrels?

Morning Juke, all,

Being very clever, I remembered to take out some frozen but still raw croissants yesterday evening, so that they might rise overnight. Pleasingly they did. However what i didnā€™t account for was that if go and sit down to eat my porridge next to my wife while she blow dries her hair, I wouldnā€™t be able to hear the blasted buzzer buzzing. This utter fool might have slightly overcooked the croissants. Still edible and tasty but with a distinctive sheen of regret.

Not much planned for today. Tomorrow weā€™re off to London to see some friends to listen to psychedelic music and watch Yellow Submarine. Theyā€™ve apparently got the blue ray edition. Iā€™ve only ever seen it on VHS in the past, so Iā€™m a tiny bit nervous, but everyone else has seen the full version, so hopefully it will be good refreshing fun.

Apparently someone doesnā€™t want to go into the kitchen in their bare feet, so it looks like Iā€™m got to go and put the towel wash on now. Have a good day, everyone.

1 Like

Day off, in bed with the GF. Itā€™s my birthday too, so day of fun planned, yay! :grin: :golf:

10 Likes

Happy birthday shucks!

5 Likes

maybe a phoenix

I agree itā€™s bloody weird giving Christmas cards to people you live with. HAPPY CHRISTMAs HUSBAND cards are wtf.
But a home-made card for V day/birthday is a lovely thing.

golfing with @johnm s accountant?

1 Like

Say it quietly but I think, I think I may be on the mend. Today is the first day I can breathe out of my schnozz which is nice.

Timely too because Iā€™ve got m9s for dinner tonight and Iā€™m making these :fish: :taco:

4 Likes