Friday 19th March thread

man that would be grand

2 Likes

heartbreaking

1 Like

Have we had a full year of these yet?

Got up this morning to discover that the cats had found a pack of Dreamies in the kitchen somewhere, and all that was left was the wrapper. Bloody cats.

Did the morning run and was regaled with tales of some ancient captain who exists only in Jimbo’s head which was entertaining, then took the scenic route home and got a takeaway coffee, which would have been nicer if I had left it a minute before drinking it and not burnt my tongue.

1 Like

Oh, and I also picked up some Duffins (part doughnut part muffin) for a mid morning snack. DELICIOUS

Brighton people get yourself to Small Batch (although jubilee square don’t have any banoffee ones left because I bought the last two)

3 Likes

Yes!

(did have a break when I returned to the office briefly last summer)

1 Like

My old housemate went to visit his parents in greece and brought back some food items in his luggage including a bag of lentils and a jar of pickled octopus. I think you can see where this is going. The clean up process was evidently very messy and i was still occasionally finding small clumps of stuck together lentils dotted around the kitchen by the time i moved out

1 Like

Ooohhhh noo. What a combination :scream:

4 Likes

Dentist appointment cancelled and moved to tomorrow.

Might cry.

What a glorious day up here :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I’ve just been for a walk to the shops and it’s far warmer than I expected.

Might have to crack the shorts out over the weekend.

2 Likes

Had a disagreement with the wife last night about going out for food when places reopen their outside bits and she said the weather won’t be good enough in early April to enjoy it.

Looks like I’m going on my own for a steak with an umbrella and a big coat

2 Likes

Been tidying up our spare bedroom and moved my GFs work space in there. Going through a tin of stuff I found these

Lovely day to be looking out the window as you work from hime and check the weathet for tomorrow and see its not as sunny/warm.

Might sneak a park can later.

FAO of @ttf

Over here!

1 Like

One of those weird things where what it’s commonly understood as meaning isn’t the same as what it actually says. You’ll be fine doing it today :+1:

1 Like

Blood donation done.

Gonna treat myself to a nice coffee and a doughnut.

Someone make me do some workkkk.

You think the sun shinong would have me thinking, get stuff done, knock off early.

Blimey, Camber is a blast from the past! Anyway I’ve Been There was one of my favourite albums in my early 20s.

1 Like

Didn’t have to move to pick these off my CD rack.
Loved them, and it all still stands up in my view. Spirit Gum and Beautiful Charade are awesome songs.

1 Like