Friday 29/1

Treat breakfast (@frenchtoast the bread is from Hoxton Bakehouse)

Only had one egg tho, so gave that to my wife

5 Likes

Is it bad to say I’m quite enjoying some of the the reasons why people had bad sleep?

1 Like

yes! i have some energy somehow! let’s do some things and feel good when evening comes!

coffee now

2 Likes

it’s an absolutely great album man, i’ve just had it on a loop whenever I can’t think of what else to listen to

1 Like

I doubt they would do that. Have my dad and a new advocate type person joining the call though, so going to mostly try not speak so I don’t get myself in trouble because I accidentally interrupt (apparently this is a massive crime, even though being autistic it is impossible to get the rhythm of a conversation) or ‘shout’ (speak a little bit louder than I should because when stressed I have difficulty regulating volume and voice tone to neurotypical standards). Not going to use the video either because the fluorescent lights in their rooms flicker on screen and I felt like my head was going to explode having to watch that last time.

1 Like

I did PE With Joe Wicks at 9 o clock. I’m still sweating now. Bleurgh. Christ I’m unfit.

want it

Little bit of chilli flakes in the avocado :ok_hand:

I only like my chilli flakes ON my avocado, not mixed in

• It makes no difference!
  • It makes a difference!

0 voters

How many cups of tea/coffee/hot drink of choice are you on so far today?

• None
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • Somehow more

0 voters

HI HOW ARE YOU I ATE THREE CRUMPETS

I ate 2 crumpets

2 Likes

Gonna carry on writing music after work, have a couple of songs sans vocals done now. It’s all sounding a bit like My Vitriol lol.

It’s tough at the moment innit lads? Hope everyone’s alright x

2 Likes

This hell month is thankfully almost done. Not sure why I’m expecting February to be better, but I am

2 Likes

Morning all.

I haven’t been in the daily threads much lately as I’ve nothing to report.

Today is no different.

But I’d like to remind you that I do hope you’re all well.

5 Likes

it’s absolutely pissing down outside. lovely.

Thanks for the compliments (and the plays)

Yeah, it seems to be being pretty well received. Personally I’m too close to it to be able to make any kind of judgement but it’s nice to hear bits of it on the radio. Looking forward to reading the review

1 Like

Corrrr

How have you even had time to make four drinks, let alone drink them?

I’ll be making my second coffee in the next half hour

I read somewhere on Twitter recently that weekends are now simply two day lunch breaks and that resonated with me a lot.

Next month will be better. I’m noticing the days getting longer and before we know it it’ll be March

3 Likes