Friday, a quiet week

Why’s it so slow in here this week?

1 Like

Hi Scouto. Today is my Monday and it’s not helping my already precarious mood :frowning: but it is however, a very nice sunny cold day so that helps a bit.
Not sure why it’s quiet, everyone’s saving their excitement for next Friday maybe?

2 Likes

Because we’re pretty much just saying the same things every day maybe? Just landed at Gatwick. CBA.

3 Likes

today marks my first full week of commuting by train in over 4 years. it’s been fine but boy am I getting moody, unfit and fed up.

no weekend plans whatsoever. feels a bit shit really.

1 Like

That hasn’t stopped us for the last 15 years

25 Likes

It’s never stopped us in the past!

5 Likes

I’m having a chai and cinnamon bun by the canal, watching the geese and waiting to hang out with an ATD who is an actual dog (then have a tour for some school kids then off to the office job, but at least it’s a nice start)

1 Like

The irony!

3 Likes

ok this doesn’t work now you’ve quoted her…

3 Likes

Doesn’t work now.

2 Likes

Mates I am in the worst mood because of eczema in a sensitive area in the crease of my leg by my balls and it’s driving me crazy. Got four hours worth of meetings to get through in this hell today. Urgh.

Why must you hate me so?

Why must you hate Funkhous-

actually this could go on forever

2 Likes

Le never stoppedoi

I would never mute you. I’d sooner ride a bike to work.

1 Like

not got much to do today at work to wrap up for the week - got to call the interns I interviewed and hope the one I want says yes

got a toothache which has become worse since I went to the dentist yesterday. Going back to get it treated properly tomorrow though. So that’s £300 that I hadn’t planned on spending this week :confused:

There’s a synth in my local synth store that I’ve had on pre-order since May that finally came in this week. Before the dentist trip I’d planned on going to pick it up today. Now I’m a bit anxious about funds - I’ll decide after lunch I guess

The TV is away on some conference thing from this morning until Monday so it’s me & the kids this weekend. Struggling to think of what to do when it’s 3°C out and constant grey drizzle

Going to Edinburgh for some Union training :fist:

Had chocolate cereal for the first time I’m ages. As was reduced to £1.08 in tesco

1 Like

Morning

on my way to a final interview. got to Dalston an hour early basically by accident but luckily don’t feel very tired. looking forward to it being over tbh.

can’t stop looking at this photo of John Higgins drunk & asleep in a taxi

5 Likes