Friday afternoon banal thread for a bit

what you got to do this afternoon?
how long til hometime?
what’s the first thing you’ll do after work?

i have an hour long interview of broken english to work through :expressionless:
knock off about 6 i reckon (started at 9, what a joke!!)
gonna pick up pizza on my way home yessssssss

Probably going to see IT tonight, don’t really know why

Day off. I went to the post office to pick up a :penguin: parcel then ate fish n’ chips on the way home.

Sat watching :motorcycle: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :motorcycle: :blue_car: :blue_car: :red_car: :taxi: :red_car: :motorcycle: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :red_car: :red_car: :ambulance:

i’m undecided about whether to see ‘it’, will probably wait to see how you lot react to ‘it’.

Qutting time at 4:30 this arvo. Gotta go to cheapside to pick up this t-shirt straight from work:

Will get into my flat and use my new hario v60 to make a pretty tasty long espresso.

Threads thread

More like sh, IT!

I had a response to prepare and file but I’ve found a way to make it sometime else’s problem instead.

Choices now are to start drafting a new patent, or go through a few hundred third party patents to see if any of them are an infringement risk. Neither of those sound like a 3 o’clock on a Friday task to me.

Couple of hours till home.

First thing I’ll do when I get home is an online banking thing I forgot to do yesterday. Second will be trying to convince 'er indoors to get a takeaway. Third might be doing a phone vid of the weird sounds that Behringer pedal can make.

one of the boys in work has a shirt on today very similar to that

Gonna pair it with these jeans and go line dancing :grimacing:

what you got to do this afternoon? - work through a load of email queries

how long til hometime? wfh, so probabaly sack off at 4pm

what’s the first thing you’ll do after work? cut up some carpet, have a nap, go to 2nd job

Wow, so, so boring

you’ll be hot shit on london fields in that!

Sat in a puddle of mud in the rain.

Computer problems?

Saw a vaguely famous person at lunch. Ask me questions and guess who it is

Would I know who they are?

YQAxON

Belters

I have no idea.

1. Try to look busy for 2 and a half hours
  2. 2 and a half hours
  3. Leaving drinks and then meeting pal to see God’s Own Country even though I want to see IT.

Stacey Solomon