Friday Banal?

:frowning_face:

7 Likes

Im supposed to be cooking tonight for the GF.

Went down to Morrisons for a shop, but have just ended up buying 4 x 660ml bottles of beer (Brewdog 2x punk IPA, 1x electric india, 1x Elvis juice, 2 for £5 FYI beer fans) and ice cream.

Just gonna order in Pizz and chicken I reckon

UPDATE: it’s happening

8 Likes

Yeah, totally, me too. I’ve actually just turned down the pub so I can get up early and go to the gym tomorrow morning :smiley: Haha!!! This whole week I’ve been trying to go to bed by 11 at the latest but even then hearing someone say they’re going to bed early automatically makes me feel a bit weird. It’s obviously just been conditioned in to me over all these years of indulgence!!!

1 Like

Ohhh yes

1 Like

Well done for actually remembering this time.

ive got all next week off

is this Tesco?
edit:also is it a big one or metro?

What’s wrong with driving?! Free lift home!

My hangover has worn off but I have that horrible anxiety jittery paranoia feeling.
It’s not looking good for me guys.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with driving home, free lifts are great.

Buuuuut… I mean, it’s quite good having a few cheeky drinks with someone and getting equally squiffy. If you do it on your own, well I personally start to feel a bit paranoid they’ll get bored of my rambling idiotic chat quicker than usual.

Just sent out a report of analysis when what I should have done was scraped some bird shit off the nearest window and sent that instead. It would have been more appropriate and far more accurate than the pointless, most ridiculous guff I’ve just sent out.

Next week going to have to go into micro-management mode.

No. Neither - Just the wee Company Shop we’ve got at work.

I’m sure most/all proper supermarkets will have them in stock though. Just not as cheap.

1 Like

I’ve done no work today. Had a sort of wave of stress/anxiety at lunch and it’s rendered me incapable.

they don’t pal, ive searched :frowning:

the hunt goes on.

Maybe they were just a limited edition thing and they’ve got all the leftovers in there then.

the wife is even worse than me, she goes to bed at like 9:30 most nights. pretty much fine with being a boring old couple tbh.

Ocado sell them :wink:

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?clearTabs=yes&isFreshSearch=true&chosenSuggestionPosition=&entry=mini+cheddars

Haha, you’re obviously not boring. JUST OLD ERIC! VERY VERY OLD.

1 Like

Ah, fair enough. You’d be fine having a few drinks with me and my wife though- don’t drink anymore but still pretty daft and rambling, regardless…

1 Like

Supposed to have a meeting with my manager, but they’re not around and they’re not responding to messages on our office messenger.

Should reorganize it but it’s not actually a meeting I really wanted to have since it was kind of put to me in a way that impact on my fragile ego.