Two beeves
Many Bovingtons.

3 Likes

That reminds saw this in the book I’m reading

Beeeves

2 Likes

Gf is making lentil and aubergine spagbol

2 Likes

I have a pizza. Think this is my third this week whoops.

3 Likes

Having a gin from my fave dis secret santa gift last year @anon75298087

6 Likes

Post work drink and book on the go, chicken katsu to make when I get home

5 Likes

:+1: killed it at work this week
:+1: tidied/hoovered a good proportion of my flat and sorted out package returns and NOT FOUND AT THIS ADDRESS letters for a handful of the billion people who previously lived here
:+1: my parents sound pleased to see me and I’m going to be shoring up my Child of the Year credentials by bringing their West Wing DVDs over so my dad can watch it with me while he’s ill
:+1: pizza for dindins
:+1: haircut tomorrow morning and get to chat to my lovely hairdresser about Drag Race
:+1: seeing gerbils and my dad is opening Gerbil Towers tonight

:-1: bit lonely
:-1: miss my friend who was AWOL but then he wasn’t but now he is again (when he should have apologised to me for not telling me he wasn’t ringing me. He did it last time he can do it again.)

7 Likes

Omg I’ve got 4 m&s pina coladas in the fridge that I forgot to take to Liverpool last weekend. Going to have one now whislt m watches barbie

Very hungry and a bit grumpy but these are definitely related and I’m sharing a very coconutty korma with m shortly.

Really wish I wasn’t working tomorrow. Dread dread dread. Sure drinking some premixed cocktails and wine later will absolutely help with that.

6 Likes

best friends mum has tested positive for Covid so I’m isolating until I hear from him about his test result. Out of crisps :frowning:

1 Like

:wave:

Just done a bunch of tidying as I’ll be busy most of the weekend. Gonna have a few beers, watch the last episode of narcos Mexico, new ep of RPDR then listen to my new/old autechre records.

Soup (!?) for tea :expressionless:

Omg I’m so hungry, haven’t eaten anything yet today.

I took most of the day off work and went to the cinema to watch The French Dispatch which was cool.

1 Like

Going on a spontaneous first date but she’s not been vaccinated for health reasons so we’re just gonna walk around in the night

3 Likes

Got my bee socks on

7 Likes

dumb and dumber time GIF

Welcome to the evening!

6 Likes

Evenin!

No beeves here today.

Making a chicken, garlic and lime balti for tea. Using my balti bowl to make it in but its almost brimming with two portions in it. Maybe I should get a second bowl and try cooking two at a time…

Sis in law has come home for the weekend and is popping around later, so that’s something.

2 Likes

13 Likes

None (but the evening is still young)

Pea and mint risotto washed down with Hungarian pinot noir.

1 Like

Need pics of this!

7 Likes

Swap you for a bowl of soup