Friday Daily Fred

Wfh… fine… fine…

Someone sends me a message on Slack

:persevere: :fu::fu: :persevere:

1 Like

OK but stop shouting, Chef from South Park!

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

24 Likes

Mighty fine

Work

1 Like

At the end, can you combine all these into a .gif so we can see the cranes spin round?

7 Likes

Obviously

4 Likes

Hi DiS

We might do dressing up Fridays here. I think for me that might stretch to me wearing my suit. I ironed a shirt yesterday and everything.

I think I’ve reached the point where I need a haircut though, so we’ll be getting the clippers out at the weekend.

1 Like

Had to work late last night cos I forgot what day it was and realised too late that my deadline is this morning and not the next day :upside_down_face: gonna sack off work at lunchtime to make up for it

2 Likes

Up. Got some kind of zoom thing at 4. On a Friday 🤷

Going to have a shower, do some work and maybe a bit of garden sorting.

1 Like

Morning all!

I’ve got selected students doing extra work online this morning as a last effort to convince me they deserve C grades. All of this will be in vain when SQA announce they’re just taking my word for all assessment decisions and I can get the clean sweep of A grades I wanted.

I’m also doing a Big Shop this morning. Hopes and Prayers.

I would quite like to talk Wor Lass into a takeaway this evening but I’m not sure how convinced I am by the idea.

1 Like

This is actually quite a good idea.

I might dress as a pirate.

6 Likes

recorded a video demo for work yesterday and then last night i dreamt that i received a load of emails from colleagues slagging it off
horrible

1 Like

My two goals for today are:
Make a big chilli
Change the sheets

I’ll keep you updated.

3 Likes

Shit the bed?

8 Likes

We’ll see how the chilli turns out.

7 Likes

I loooooooove a big chilli, I bet Funky makes an AMAZING one.

2 Likes

It’s pretty good. Hairy Bikers recipe.

2 Likes

Morning everyone, going to be typing 'til my fingers bleed a la the summer of 69, kick a ball about with el kid, cook something tasty involving root vegetables. But first, hoovering and Joe Wicks. Stay safe, enjoy your days!

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

I’ve got a day off today. Am actually going to avoid my phone and work laptop all day - I need a bit of a break from it all.

No Joe Wicks but plenty of Go Noodle. Cat party!

3 Likes

At work. Probably going to be busy. Meh

1 Like