Friday Day - What kept you?

I’ve not looked at that too closely. Given how many pies he has is fingers in, it could be almost anything.

Morning.

Gotta pretty work adminy day so shouldn’t require too much thought and there might be some cricket on later.

Still waiting for sympathy and suggestions as all my weekend plans are scuppered by covid.

RTMS*

1 Like

Was supposed to be going to a comedy club for a Gf’s friends birthday tomorrow. But gf has covid so cant go. I know them probably just about well enough to go but not that well it wouldnt be weird if i didnt go. I have no other plans

• Just go, might enjoy it
  • Find alternative route to fun times

0 voters

Add in a bit of throwing stones into the sea and I’d say you’ve got plenty to do. I’m quite jealous of your Boho Gelato - I might have to see if I can squeeze one in at some point this weekend

Doing half a day of work and half a day of helping the TV in a recording studio today, so that’s a bit different to usual.

Going to be getting acquainted with the EMS VCS4, one for the gear-heads there.

1 Like

Alright lads, playing the first ever gig at Dulwich Hamlet Football Club tonight supporting Chubby and the Gang and I am equal parts excited and terrified (also tired)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbKlFDxMp1O/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Sorry probably missed a jag, which band are you?

1 Like

Euphemism for a huge poo if I ever heard one.

2 Likes

Beadlebab, good name for a fake poo or one that takes you by suprise

Feeble Strength :relaxed:

(Pre me joining as I famously am never in band photos)

Hate to be this guy but check your privilege…where extended daylight hours may be good for you what about the poor vampires having less time to be out and about everyday

4 Likes

At a bit of a loose end this weekend what with being all alone :pleading_face:
Tomorrow will either be self care day or I might go wildcard and take myself to a musical or something!

Sunday I am going with my sis in law and niece to see the lambs. I can’t wait! Out of my way kiddos, I wanna see the lambs!

2 Likes

Morning gang - what a glorious morning. I’m feeling good after being under the weather most of the week but NO covid. Might be too excited by spring to get much work done but I have a presentation this afternoon after which I can open a beer and enjoy the rest of the sun.

Harry Potter goblin character

absolutely mystified as to why i came into work today when i could easily have WFH’d and it would’ve made everything easier and i wouldn’t be rushing around and carrying loads of unnecessary stuff with me? ffs. 1-0 capitalism.

eating toast and drinking coffee, think i’m really going to phone it in today guys. out for beers and food later. can it hurry up and be 7pm please thanks.

where are you going for pizza?

Direct link of you CBA with the article

1 Like

Waiting to get a filling
What a horrible feeling

good weekend coming up after some slightly manic work to finish today.

Saturday gonna have our valentines day coz A was ill during the actual day itself, and then we had a pretty tough month. so lots planned to enjoy the city and be chill

Sunday she’s brunching with pals so i’m gonna hopefully rough out a whole song or two

1 Like