Friday de la tarde

You’re a bloody brilliant dad and I hope you know that :heart:

4 Likes

The bad bit: I am in the middle of a long vacation and I am still being mashed up a bit by work stress. It’s stress related to the future of my role, and with a kid on the way it just feels like a lot. I think also because it’s unresolved, it’s hard to drop and relax fully on holiday. Hopefully I can kick it a bit next week and get some proper rest.

got a birthday box through from my parents today (3 weeks late and cost me 20 euros at the door because of brexit but okay) which was nice. 3 types of cheese crackers - a digestivey type wheat biscuit, ‘ale’ flavoured, and pumpkin flavoured - 3 bags of jelly babies and socks.

:relaxed:

9 Likes

Watching Mean Streets and playing spot the Sopranos actor

(two in the first few minutes)

Snap

Also snap on the bald thigh patches

4 Likes

Having a shitter today

Ah sorry to hear man - hopefully tomorrow will be ace and make up for it

3 Likes

Had my haircut #haircutweek I’m always intrigued by the same hairdresser always using slightly differnt techniques to give me the same style. No one was masked, which felt a little odd. Not experienced such FREEDOM since beforetimes. Any good pop punk nights tonight?

1 Like

maybe everyone has the bald patches but we’re the only two brave enough to admit it

1 Like

Homemade pizza and negronis night

Would recommend

6 Likes

Hoping so. Just everything feels totally flat. It’ll be fine I’m sure. Not had dinner yet mind and I’m hungry. But my wife isn’t talking so :person_shrugging: no idea what’s happening with tea

1 Like

I hear ya!

1 Like

Great innit

1 Like

Can’t believe I’ve just checked as a result of this post.

(No bald patches)

2 Likes

coward

2 Likes

2 Likes

:neutral_face:.

kinda want this

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::stuffed_flatbread::chocolate_bar::flushed::exploding_head::partying_face:

1 Like

No!

1 Like