Friday Evenin'

Just me and the dog this evening. What shall I drink next?

• Wanker beer
  • Old fashioned

0 voters

Went to ikea! I’m trying to sort my spare room so it’s not a junk room so got shelves and a good blind and I also got a frame for a print that’ll go up on the wall tomorrow

5 Likes

I’m at the theatre to see Tim Vine. So excited

1 Like

gws wr

1 Like

Cheers all. In true DiS fashion we have completely disrespected the poll results.

9 Likes

Honey looks very happy with your decision.

1 Like

Having a cashew cheese spread on toast… Which I’m pretending is a kind of pizza…

1 Like

“Where’s mine?”

Did she check if the hen minds first?

Fish and chips (2 x battered sausage & chips) sounds even more appealing than pizza did earlier. Why am I so easily led by you lot?

2 Likes

My Dad and Brother-in-law are finally bringing my bed up tomorrow and a sofa. So my flat might start resembling a home rather than a crack den with a fancy kitchen.

1 Like

Also, gonna drink zero booze this weekend.

1 Like

Feeling down for no apparent reason. I’m guessing its just tiredness.

Lasagne and chips for dinner and maybe an early night.

1 Like

Just been through town. Wasn’t there OUTCRY last time freshers were given “your dad works for my dad t shirts”?

The local wanky chippy near me offers 3 different types of fish and 4 choices of batter. Plus baked fish too.

(Also, teriyaki tofu bites for me)

2 Likes

Oh no, is that a thing?

I guess it’s what they wear in cities with multiple universities.

Also @laelfy you picking up a hitchhiker the other day, made me remember when in New Zealand, my 2 pals (a couple) were arguing about whether to pick up a hitchhiker and I had to cast the deciding vote and said Yes.

Though we’d been for a curry or something the day before and had been bomping like crazy in the car so he only stayed in until the next town.

5 Likes

I have spent all week considering a dry October but I got home from work and started thinking about which wanker beer I should start with tomorrow night…

Having a g and t. No dinner as have basically eaten carbs all day…cake, cheese scones, jacket potato, stollen.
Going to have some bombay mix in a bit.

London for Kahlo tomorrow. Whoopehoop.

Made slime at school today. Would deffo recommend. Lot of fun, and mess, and ARGH. :laughing:

2 Likes

I think NUS are too busy dealing with hilarious Nazi fancy dress to care about the old-fashioned ‘rich kids behaving like wankers’ issue.