Friday evening banging tunes inside please

Get some Thai. Tasty, light. Gotta love Thai if you’re feeling rundown.

wish I liked fun music

Just heard this for the first time. Don’t think I need any more music now:

Now Xed Eyes by Holy Fuck. Friday night and I kind of want to dance whilst stuck on a train…

1 Like

Sorry one more!

1 Like

I feel like you should like this. Only because you like horror films.

2 Likes

WOAH. Really not what I was expecting from that cover art. This is fantastic.

1 Like

Yaaasss!!!

1 Like

The doorsteppers are out in force this evening. They’re going to catch me smothered in pizza grease and with a beer in each hand if they don’t get to me in the next ten minutes.

1 Like

don’t really bother with Low much anymore but I always thought this version was awesome

sorry for joining in

Practically finished two projects at work today, both of which have been causing me lots of stress for the last month. Pretty good timing as I can relax for the weekend.

I heard this for the first time in years today which lifted my mood too,

I also booked a hotel in Chichester for Sunday night. Planning on going to Arundel on Sunday and Chichester on Monday as I needed break. The hotels next to a cinema so we might go and see the late show of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Tomorrow I’m going to the pub followed by football. So I’ve got a busy weekend for a change.

Tonight I might force myself to the gym, and undo it by getting fish and chips and beer on the way back.

5 Likes
3 Likes

This shit bangs legit

Is this the Friday evening thread then?

1 Like

Good (Friday) evening Witches :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

I hope not

I was under the assumption that it was - hiiiii :smile:

1 Like

Thoughts and feelings must be expressed via the medium of banging tunes.

3 Likes

I’m knackered. Deciding on whether or not to go out, or just stay in and drink some wine. I’ll listen to this and try and make my mind up:

1 Like

Dunno where’s good that deliver thai round here. Maybe @Lo-Pan can help?