Friday Evening, Folks.

Yeah, between you and me, I hope the trial isn’t successful.

oh man :cry:

you’re being mugged off by that chef i think :smiley:

Had roast chicken and roast potatos - was very nice thank-you. Need to spend tonight sorting which stuff I want to move to my new flat tomorrow. Might be difficult as it’s all packed into one little box room. Get to drive a big van tomorrow.

1 Like

Excellent day at the beach.

Probably getting a new Indian takeaway in a bit, likely get some wine in too seeing as it’s Friday.

8 Likes

Home from my Marie Antoinette screening which went well. My friends all buggered off with or back home to their respective boyfriends, so I’m feeling a bit left over. But I’ve got wine.

1 Like

cheers! :tea:

(I’ve only got tea but still)

And us!

2 Likes

Currently sat in The Montagu Pyke spits but looks both ways so as to not offend having a nice enough beer. Feel like a sesh might be on the cards depending on whether the comedy is hitting or as light hearted as could be. That said, i feel like drinking about 5% more than usual at this point and had a sensory moment on the train I’d like to forget.

Avoided the tube to get here though and slalomed down oxford street, which was fun. Anyway, I’m in company.

Good.

3 Likes

Likewise! Insidious.

I went and had a look at that SA forum and it’s like looking at the 90s. Feeling pretty grateful for DiS.

Yeah they hate us

1 Like

Yessssss!

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Hope you’re all doing well. I’m having a but of a shitty day. Baby is pretty sick (running a temperature and very clingy, probably her teeth causing havoc but not nice), and am here until 9. Had to sanction a member of my team today, for something really silly, so feel a bit flat now.

Mate, your dinners never look any less than wholly satisfying. Hats off, again!

1 Like

And to think it’s only a couple of years since old-DiS.

Tone Pepperone?

1 Like

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/offbeat/bacon-and-eggs-photo-viral-facebook-rate-my-plate-this-morning/?fbclid=IwAR20x4p5BPvSvuUa0X2sGpRRmDzfHg-suCpNOexahN3NmX9RbmeqEgB7hU4

This fame should’ve been kiks dammit

1 Like

Can’t even remember old dis now. No photos? No polls? Dark ages stuff man.

1 Like

Is your chef Ja Rule?

3 Likes