Friday evening Friday

I need to put more hours in.

And no, V keeps changing it to half wolf half chicken every time he gets chance. :sob:

3 Likes

Big John’s wearing his red jumper

Evening.

Just finished work - now 10 days off! Woo!!!

Watching asterix and the mansions of the gods. Having matt berry as chief vitalstatistix is incredibly distracting.

2 Likes

What’s with all the jumpers today?? It’s August!!

4 Likes

Hey Rich and everyone else

I haven’t missed a single thing off my to-do list today, absolute scenes. Shoe fitting for R went absolutely seamlessly but even so that level of outsideness and interaction has left me a bit ruined. Might have to have a nice rock back and forth to relax once R is asleep, maybe a bit of waving my arm like a lucky cat for extra stim points (hasn’t done this one for years but right back into it recently)

Pizza was ages ago so more chocban cake for me I think and then beer or possibly beers.

4 Likes

I wish it was cold enough for jumpers :frowning:

Which one are you gonna have first ?

Plans: sofa, writing, cans, late night, loud music (in a Pulp mood again tonight)
Dinner: peri-peri chicken, veg, saffron rice
Drinks: Stella, 1 (one) bottle of Thatchers, Pressure Drop, Overtone, Mikkeller (precise choices TBA)

1 Like

Green tea one, also a Pressure Drop NE pale I already had :+1:

1 Like

Which Thatchers is it please?

Fuck me, the police are so useless. I have zero faith in them. Fair play they’re overstretched and all that but my GOD every bloody time I have to speak to them they’re so inept. It’d be laughable if it wasn’t so serious.

1 Like

probly nothing special, something the local Co-op sells, give me a mo

Oak-Aged Vintage 2019, 7.4% abv

'tis nice

2 Likes

V is such a legend

3 Likes

Just eaten a risotto. Probably going to watch the Europa League final and have a few beers. That’s a very boring Friday night, sorry.

1 Like

hate it when someone cooks you dinner but they haven’t made enough.

can’t do or say anything about it other than ‘that was good, could have had another plate’ and hope they take the hint.

3 Likes

its also a mistake I, the portion king, would never make.

2 Likes

Somebody recommend me a film along the lines of air force one/con air pls…

This is one of the things I feel guiltily irked by whenever I visit my parents. Dunno if they assume I’m still 14 years old or something.

1 Like

Nvm, got Passenger 57 on

1 Like

I would always go Crimson Tide as long as you don’t mind more seriousness and something flying slowly through the sea instead of quickly through the air

(wanna watch Crimson Tide now. And Con Air)