Friday Evening is alrig... less good with no pubs

Hello.

What you upto? Old el paso fajitas for dinner. First time for ages.

Top of the Pops 1990 starts on BBC4 in an hour. The day is saved.

2 Likes

coooorrrrrrrr fajitas sounds like a wonderful idea, tempted to get my shoes on and get down the shops.

I’m in a right old grump today and I can’t shake it

1 Like

Got a week off :partying_face:

Might have a nap

17 Likes

Gonna make a chicken rogan josh. Never knew chickens liked curry or how he got in my house but here we are.

6 Likes

bath then maybe the witcher and maybe more DiS

Friday night… EXPLODES

2 Likes
1 Like

Kids are out. I’m having beer and pizza is in the oven. Watching a fairly shit TV show cos I’m too lazy to commit to finding a better one. Knackered even though I’ve been very idle all week

watching due south, going out for more beers soon

12 Likes

Got me sen this as an after pizza treat :drooling_face:
Serves 4! :rofl:

11 Likes

Four hobbits.

2 Likes

Tortellini and garlic bread for dinner. The other half is out tonight, so I’m going to let the boy stay up and watch a film instead of going to bed. It’s not like I’ll be up to much anyway, and it might mean a lie in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed eh.

So in short, tonight I’ll be watching Lego Movie 2

5 Likes
7 Likes

4 Likes

Feel like trash tbh

Friend has made dinner and got films and beers lined up, but really not that fucked. Going over but will be very low key and doubt I’ll last long. Really want a great night after a crappy work week hmm :neutral_face:

Also she wants to watch a 2.5 hour film bleh

2 Likes

Got chicken for dinner so might also join the Old El Paso fajita crew. Central heating on, having a coffee on the sofa, trying to type around the cat making her bed on my lap. Gonna listen to new tunes with cans and maybe wine later. Had a lovely time driving to the shop for cans earlier; the sky was stormy and dramatic, Underworld’s Spikee was blasting full-volume on the stereo and it felt absurdly euphoric to be alive. Oh, gone full skank for the weekend’s snacking, too:

8 Likes

So tired

2 Likes

Could

1 Like