Friday evening let's have a banger

Alright lads.

I’ve got a plate of delicious filth for dins.

8 Likes

What am I looking at here? (would eat, sans mayo)

Ordered a Chinese. Been craving curry sauce all week.

Feel like I’ll be asleep for 9 at this rate. Going to watch Dragon’s Den.

Alright tilts :blush:

Really fancy watching The Stud after seeing the Joan Collins doc - looks sort of awful? No idea if it is. Might save it for some tipsy viewing another time.

Should be working tonight but got quite into Yellowjackets now so need to watch at least one episode of that (took me 3 episodes to realise that one of the actors is Christina Ricci even though I’ve read about 5 different articles saying she’s in it. Having a bad memory makes so many things a lovely surprise for me!)

I am very happy today so I’m sorry for that as I’m sure there’s some smug energy radiating off me through the Internet. My sincerest apologies :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Are we doing bangers??

I am spending this evening defrosting the freezer :sunglasses:
And drinking until I pass out obv

2 Likes

Am now off work until the 24th so that’s nice. Currently catching up on last night’s Apprentice, drinking a nice beer and waiting for jacket potatoes to cook for Brian Harvey Specials.

2 Likes

Oh yeah here’s a big banger

2 Likes

Cod, chips, cheese and gravy and a heavy dose of scraps

2 Likes

Don’t get scraps up here but they always look amazing, will need to keep an eye out next time I’m Down South.

Slightly frustrated by dinner options tonight. After talking about getting a thai, I thought that had been rejected by my other half because the delivery times were too long. So I look up other places, and most of them have to be rejected because she’s a vegetarian who’s allergic to mushrooms. In the end I found an interesting sounding Lebanese restaurant, and 40% of their main courses were vegetarian. And that got kiboshed because - and you’d think this might be something a vegetarian might have learned to deal with after twenty years - it sounds like just a load of vegetables. Can someone please remind me of the ingredients for other vegetarian dishes?

So we’ve gone back to the original Thai plan because now we can accept the delivery time

Sigh

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Hey Friday night :confetti_ball: Not been feeling great recently and it’s been a looong week so looking after myself tonight… face mask, clean PJs, clean sheets (not just clean but NEW and clean!), curried coronation tofu and catching up on The Apprentice. Really feeling those simple pleasures :star_struck:

3 Likes

Final flap before a couple of pals come round for dinner. Thing is, they’re not the closest of friends, it’s more of a thanks for having us at their wedding… so it’s making us both more nervous than we’d normally be about this sort of thing.

I’d be doing a lateral flow and crossing my fingers.

1 Like

Oooo can I have the recipe?

It’s this one (seen on Sunday Brunch last week :eyes:) Vegan Curried Coronation Tofu Sandwiches Recipe as seen on Sunday Brunch — Miso Tasty - I can’t vouch for it yet as first time trying it but am having it in a big baguette and am pretty excited!

3 Likes

Ah cool, pretty much the same way I used to make it for chicken (minus the evil dried fruit, just extra mango chutney instead). Bloody love Coronation flavour. Best thing associated with the royals.

1 Like

What should I order for dinner pls

1 Like

Sorry, lied to you all, I’m actually having them with beans and cheese.

Mexican.

1 Like