Friday evening/night and that

Hello there everybody. How are you? Well I hope. I have done absolutely nothing today and I’m fine with that. Had a big lunch (tagliatelle with tomato & mascarpone sauce, king prawns and green beans) so just having some cheesy chips for tea and watching Gossip Girl. Going to have a Lidl beer or two I reckon. How are your Friday nights looking then?

Waiting for the washing to finish then going to go to the pub I think.

Why does my washing machine always lie to me? The countdown clock says 6 minutes for at least 25.

Gonna go home now I reckon. Desk tidied. Out of office ON

2 Likes

Just checking Facebook for events to see if any pique my interest.

1 Like

GF stocked the fridge with beers upon my arrival while she is working late. She knows me too well. Sent her picture of me with a beer in my hand at 1pm and she responds “looks like over a 10 beer night then eh?” hee hee.

Evening all :wave:

Was feeling a bit bummed out about my evening plans being cancelled, but at least I’m home and it’s no longer raining. Making a Thai red chicken curry with some fried rice. Managed to set the smoke alarm off within one minute - glad that my culinary skills are still strong.

2 Likes

Currently listening to Neil Young’s ‘Zuma’ as I know everyone was curious :grinning:

5 Likes

Having Thai takeaway and a beer and watching daredevil. Just this and vidya for the evening really.

1 Like

Turns out that cheesy chips with brie instead of cheddar is quite the revelation.

4 Likes

Folks are away so I’m looking after ma main man this weekend

Wine and pizza as is Jacksons want :+1:

15 Likes

Having a nice catch up with my dad. I can tell he’s definitely missed me (I haven’t seen him for a month because of his anxiety issues/me being angry at him ruining my birthday) because he’s being really nice and properly chatting to me and laughing at things I say. Also seen all three gerbils and fed them cranberry and cheese treats :heart_eyes:

Going to eat my cauliflower and paneer ready meal and watch the England match, possibly helping out with cleaning out the gerbil tank as well.

2 Likes

Going out for dinner with @laika but I might be a few minutes late. Shhh nobody tell her.

6 Likes

fucked off my diet and have some ciders and crisps as it’s Friday

8 Likes

Gossip Girl!!! What season are you on @TheSpinmaster?

I have many STRONG OPINIONS about GG.

2 Likes

what are you listening to?

I spent the day at the park. Cunts left a load of litter so I cleaned it up.

I then went to the park again. Fucking parks man.

Tonight - sort of Canada packing for my family and maybe play a wee bit of Switch. Takeaway too, just don’t know what to get tbqh.

4 Likes

We’re rewatching. My second run through, Mrs F’s third or fourth. Love it, but the last 2 seasons are utter toilet (apart from Georgina Sparks, obv) We’re coming to the end of S2 at the moment.

1 Like

was just listening to simon & garfunkel after you mentioned it in the Prince thread

1 Like

good on you for cleaning it :+1: