Friday evening of joy

Don’t worry, it was buried in several dozen replies :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

why don’t they make curry pizza

They probably do. One of the @bikewankers had frazzles on a pizzer once

Think I’m gonna make chips and cheese.

5 Likes

that sounds great!

Really want a big dominos now, these little chicago town mini pizzas aren’t the same :frowning:

1 Like

Evening!

Curry tonight, and there’s some nice beers in the fridge too. I’ve got a photo shoot in the morning though, so I’m not going to get too drunk.

1 Like

What beers you on?

my usual friday pizza issue of struggling to find a wanky video essay to watch on YouTube has been replaced with struggling to pick which wanky video essay on YouTube I want to watch

video essays maaaan

I’m going to leave the house for Asda because the house has started to smell of food and I don’t like it.

3 Likes

really complex affair

have you watched Sharon yet? was amazing

2 Likes

Hopefully the smells disperses by the time I get back.

you should go, you might have a great time and a life-changing experience!

1 Like

might just be ok too but that’s alright

1 Like

Don’t know what that is but you should still go to the gig if it’s within your means :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently having a can of that double Neck Oil cos it’s been at the back of my fridge for ages.

Have the latest NM box (Pigsx7, latest Lucy Ketchin, another I forget, the Rhubarb & Custard pale, bunch of cores) here, and a couple of random things, most excitingly a bottle of the Siren Turkish Coffee stout, although as that’s 12.5% I might not get to that tonight…

1 Like

would seriously consider getting a cleaner if I had 2-3% more disposable income (sorry Bam). absolutely hate it

1 Like

pizzzzzaaa

Yes! We watched her on Wednesday. Really really great! Like, where have you been all my life? A good friend gave us a SVE album a few years ago as he was working for her label and I listened a few times but wasn’t into it. Definitely going to dive in now. What would you recommend?

1 Like

Yeah I had pretty much convinced my partner it was worth it a year ago and then suddenly he did one days cleaning and thought we could handle it.
Readers, we did not handle it.