Friday Evening Thread of Evening Friday

• had tempeh with cubed and fried potatoes, some avocado, and chilli flakes for tea. Was v tasty

• probably just going to have a mug of tea in a bit, will save the beers for the football tomorrow

• working all weekend, which is a bit :frowning_face: but does mean I have a few days off in the middle of next week so mcnulty.gif really

this sounds amazing, googling recipes as we speak

2 Likes

Pizza. Had a fire roaring in the pizza oven for a couple of hours - and did five massive pizzas between the four of us.

Currently having a beer. Might move onto red wine in a bit.

I’ve just cut my wife’s hair! I’ve been bald for over thirty years, and have never visited a hairdresser in my life. It turns out I’m a natural.

Kayak expedition and cinema trip with my youngest tomorrow (Fast & Furious 9. Yes, really).

Also, eldest daughter’s 13th birthday pub dinner on Sunday.

3 Likes

Still funny.

that’s DOCTOR Bumsnogger, pal

4 Likes

There’s a new horror film on Netflix! Hooray!

So I’m going to watch that and eat… something? Probably misery pasta pesto but I’m actually really excited at the idea of it Tbh :blush: gonna have a fizzy wine too because because.

Im officially on holiday for the next week by the way! It’s forecast to rain alllll week but I don’t care im just delighted to be going somewhere different for a change. Yipeeee

2 Likes

Got a car with a CD player again so just ordering a bunch of Ministry Of Sound Throwback albums. First up:

3 Likes

One of these days, Rick Stein is gonna come after me

7 Likes

Forgot about dinnertime again and now I’m a bit :crazy_face: :yawning_face: :confounded: :rage: all at once. Get up and make yourself some goddamn dinner, wr

ooooooh or i could use my last evening of solo living for a while to order in some junk

1 Like

NO WR, NO

The car I’m picking up has a CD player (player player player player player player player) but I forgot to bring any bloody CDs with me didn’t I

1 Like

Had a few doubts but managed to eat my whole pizza.

Still got it.

8 Likes

Hit the chazzers up on the isle
:oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

Oh fuck yesss

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of fun going through all my old CDs and revisiting a lot of things I hadn’t heard in ages but also need stuff like this in my life

midsommar?

going watch that with film club soon i think

cheers, this is a lot more concise than the autobiographical epics I found online!

2 Likes

Evening!

Dinner was chicken korai & nann bread from the Afghan restaurant (mmm).

Drinking my 3rd Birra Moretti of the evening :beers: Just started watching Fear Street Part 1:1994 on Netflix.

Weekend plans are to do very little as last weekend was hectic!

2 Likes

Hello!
I’ve started This Is Us. It seems like the right amount of cheese, laughs and things to make you well up. And also Milo Ventimilgia MY GOD :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: hubba hubba come to mama

1 Like