FRIDAY Evening Thread - Title has already been used

Meat. Meet. Beet. Beer.

Eating some spag Bol. Might go to the gym. Don’t have anything fun to do this weekend - might go to the cinema :thinking:

The last time I was in there, a workmate dumped almost a full shaker (container? whatever) of chilli flakes over his pizza as some cheeky scamp had purposely loosened the lid. Should’ve seen his disappointed face.
The staff took pity on him and replaced his pizza though.

2 Likes

Thought pizza union was ok tbh.
Off to see my mates band tonight

1 Like

The staff seem really nice tbf.

Danielle Steel. The new/original Mark Wahlberg.

https://www.glamour.com/story/danielle-steel-books-interview

2 Likes

I’m watching Aladdin…for the first time ever.

Ate so much junk in work today. Forgot to advertise tomorrow’s tour so reqlly hoping some more people book on

Not sure what Buzzer is short for here…

You should make an effort to post this every night for a month or so.

I’ll make an effort to find a gif of the giant saying, “It’s happening again…”

is that Twin Peaks?

1 Like

fed up with everything

I had okra stew and boiled yam.

I will be drinking some NA beer and looking forward to my game of football tomorrow.

Hold the fucking phone, an ATD who I ain’t seen in a while has just messaged to see if I fancy a few…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Evening all. Made some parathas - they’re a bit of a faff(a) but they’ll taste good. Gonna make butter chicken and watch Shaun of the Dead

5 Likes

I did this on Facebook with happy groundhogs day for a good week

Then the next year shared the memories

2 Likes

@TheBarbieMovie2023

1 Like

Last day of a week off, just putting littlest one to bed. Other one headed to B-right-on with my folks so we could look at some new flooring options and a kitchen (spoiler, kitchens are shitting expensive.)

Mrs stack is out with her sis eating curry, not sure what to watch as everything will be a disappointment after catching the Netflix Beyoncé film last night - fucking brilliant stuff.

Need to hoover.

Imaperrv

1 Like

Bleddy lovely stuff Beesting.

Off to watch that sport I don’t like, listening to Lucy Dacus and having a G&T on the way.

4 Likes

Lucy Dacus is ace. Nice coat btw :+1:

2 Likes