Friday Evening Thread

for Japes

Friday bangerz in here now please:

cheers

just waiting on the bike LADS getting in. going for one (1) beer before an early start tomorrow.

haha cwbaft

Off to a verdant tap takeover at north bar, maybe call in at beavertown one at turks head.

Though also have an early start to get back to Glasgow. So will be trying to have small quantities of top quality ale.

I’m fuckjng shattered

see depression thread

i’m all right though i actually went for a run this morning

been having fun with my new kindle too! bought the sellout which i have read 10% of.

(most of) you guys will never know the abject misery of being on your period and too poor to buy junk food.

just filled myself up with a massive bowl of buckwheat and drinking endless cups of sugary tea.

just hanging out with myself trying out new hairstyles and I’ve taken some selfies that make me look like I’m like stunningly beautiful when I’m not. saving them thanks.

Found out I passed my accreditation exam this afternoon, dead happy but I need to finish this fuck-off massive project before I can crack open something cold and fizzy

:frowning: feel better soon!

I’m lucky that I photograph alright from a certain angle, it’s a pity real life is 3d though

alright professer kellogs!

I might reinstall Hearthstone…this is a very bad idea.

well done! What does accreditation mean?

Thought my train was at 8am but checked and it is at 10. Small result there.

yeah I realised I’ve been wearing my parting to the wrong side this whole time. little things like that can make so much difference. also gonna get a little half fringe.

also I highly doubt you don’t look really pretty irl

Trying to get out to this charity show at the diy space but I’m so fucking depressssssed this is so boring

Great photo!

sorry I’m bad at complimenting women…not really sure how to not sound like a creep.

Just means I get letters after my name that look impressive to people I want to give me work but mean nothing to the vast majority of people. Also means I’m treating myself to a greasy takeaway tonight :hamburger:

SIXTEEN MILES TO GLASGOW

Edit: it’s fucking raining

Oh well done! I’m sure you thoroughly deserve it. Another smart cookie in the DiS biscuit tin.

Thanks Bam x