Friday Evening Thread

I am also a beer, wine and spirit buyer.

3 Likes

Oh! Wait!

1 Like

Hello The Warnio! :wave:

1 Like

Gingingingingingin

Now I’ve got this is my head

4 Likes

Evenin’ DiS :wave:

Been off work today so went for a walk round a sculpture trail. Can’t deal with all this humidity though so just chilling this evening. Got quorn meatballs and pasta for dins then gonna continue with the fifth season of Arrested Development.

Also I gave YE a listen earlier :no_mouth:

1 Like

just eating a humbug, king of mints

You are wrong. Mint creams are!

Eight boxes, nine boxes… not much of a difference is it?

Also like the idea of you buying more books being genuinely an accident, like you were haplessly swept into a bookshop by a large crowd and without realising it ended up at a till with an armful of books and it then being too late to back out.

1 Like

never had one mate, is this another fabulous scottish treat?

baths are the best, you should have a bath!

1 Like

I’m hanging with m9s in our garden drinking beer and eating pizza. Life is good.

1 Like
1 Like

why have so many people changed their pictures to football men

because the world cup?

Just about to watch network. Somehow never seen it before.

2 Likes

Doing a thing where participants got drawn teams, so various folk have got pictures relating to their countries.

Work called me and I missed the call. They left a message to ask me to come in 12-9 tomorrow instead of 9-6. They didn’t leave a phone number to get back to them on and if I call them on the number they called me on I get through to the customer line. :confused:

SFPP :+1:

I also have poor impulse control with book buying, except it is all picture books these days.

1 Like

is that a football thing is it?