Friday Evening Thread

Talk to me DiS. Tell me all about your evenings!

hey

spent the day on the couch watching netflix and will probably continue to do so until it’s time to go to bed.

ate a cold veggie burger patty for dinner as i couldn’t be bothered to heat it up or make a salad to go with it. i am a bit pathetic today.

dunno what else to do tonight, any suggestions or good films to watch?

In cloud water drinking all the beer.

Footy on tv later. Pierogi for tea :+1:

Standard answer: Spirited Away

but i’ve seen it already and it’s not on netflix and i am too poor to buy things from itunes

mmmm pierogi

IDIOT i left my handbag at my house because a lot was going on (my dad looked at the tv to work out what’s wrong with it, my housemate’s friend arrived at the same time, the dog was wandering around and my dad was trying to befriend it and chatting to my housemate who he’s never met before, and i was trying to get my stuff for the weekend) so i have no phone all evening. gonna die.

There’s a new lidl on Easter Road, this is a great day

Oh, good stuff on Netflix. I’m struggling a bit there tbh. Mrs Z likes that “To all the boys I’ve ever loved” one though.

Hello. I’m going to pump myself full of coffee then go to see Camp Cope.

Forgot about train strike so am gonna lurk the south bank for a bit

feeling a bit depressed :frowning:

no plans, obviously.

ahhh, camp cope are great! enjoy!

Join the club

Having a beer and reading my book. Gonna get dressed soon and go out and get some food.
My right eye is watering somewhat as the tv whilst spraying my back with insect repellent managed to somehow spray it in my eye. She found it funny, I did not.

Still at work, won’t be home until 10ish

Very much this

we’re all depressed in here tonight, guys :frowning:

Just watched last night’s celeb MC didn’t even vaguely recognise any of them.

Got some.tonic water so it’ll be g and t tonight with some parks and rec which we are rewatching with the kids, more inappropriate moments than I remember to be honest…getting a lot of questions :smile:

Look at the state of my hostel room

Gonna go investigate Seattle and then spend the evening working out whether I can afford to switch from hostels to private rooms.