Friday Evening Thread

:frowning:

sorry to hear that man. did you manage to get SFPP in at least?

Are the quorn scotch eggs any good? Almost bought some yesterday but then got distracted by something else.

Also having pizza. I don’t like take away pizza though but love a cheapo Co-op one.

Got some bread proving ready to bake first thing, and probably going to browse paint websites for a colour I like for my living room.

Nobody has ever eaten only 1 soft mint

Concurrently or consecutively?

not quite sure what soft mints are. are they the trebor things?

1 Like
Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

Yep! Four cheese, pepperoni and some fancy Mediterranean grilled vegetable one which was surprisingly good (vegetables actually had taste and weren’t just flavourless slime).

1 Like
Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

is this all on one pizza or different pizzas?

Alright Murakami

6 Likes

Different ones. Standard SFPP here is a selection of three, usually supermarket ones.

1 Like

I haven’t read any Murakami because I’ve very uncultured so don’t get this joke :frowning:

I am now

1 Like

might restyle myself after robert smith in pictures of you for winter. really like his gloves.

Mate it was niche at best

there’s no way in hell papa johns is better than dominos

1 Like

Nah, it was good

1 Like

consecutively but in very quick succession

I’m afraid it’s true

4 Likes

papa johns has always been worse around here and their garlic dip is the most disgusting thing ever

Graphs don’t lie, Bam

5 Likes