Friday Evening Thread

R :frowning:

Summary

He climbed up on the table when I was out of the room for a moment and then when I was asking him to do things he kept telling me that he wsnted to be naughty and kept throwing things on the floor. I shouldn’t have shouted but I am tired, premenstrual and was still worn down from a relentless torrent of rubbish from my ex. Feel really rubbish that I couldn’t stay calm.

:frowning:

sorry to hear that man. did you manage to get SFPP in at least?

Are the quorn scotch eggs any good? Almost bought some yesterday but then got distracted by something else.

Also having pizza. I don’t like take away pizza though but love a cheapo Co-op one.

Got some bread proving ready to bake first thing, and probably going to browse paint websites for a colour I like for my living room.

not quite sure what soft mints are. are they the trebor things?

1 Like

Yep! Four cheese, pepperoni and some fancy Mediterranean grilled vegetable one which was surprisingly good (vegetables actually had taste and weren’t just flavourless slime).

1 Like

is this all on one pizza or different pizzas?

Alright Murakami

6 Likes

Different ones. Standard SFPP here is a selection of three, usually supermarket ones.

1 Like

I haven’t read any Murakami because I’ve very uncultured so don’t get this joke :frowning:

might restyle myself after robert smith in pictures of you for winter. really like his gloves.

Mate it was niche at best

there’s no way in hell papa johns is better than dominos

1 Like

Nah, it was good

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s true

4 Likes

papa johns has always been worse around here and their garlic dip is the most disgusting thing ever

Graphs don’t lie, Bam

5 Likes

going to heat up a carbonara

1 Like

for my dinner

1 Like

better selection of sody pops at the papa’s too