Friday evening thread

wuu2?

i might watch some british telly. what’s good these days?

3 Likes

Yes! Currently watching nothing. Just supping a beer and listening to my new (old) Supergrass In it for the money LP.

Thanks for starting the evening thread :blush:

I am on a train and I am going to complain. Baaaah, everyone go away. Just me and my own private train carriage please. Like in an Agatha Christie book! But I know who the murderer is because the murderer is me and I’ve murdered all the other passengers.

Got some fizzy rainbow Colin the caterpillars though.

8 Likes

About to go out. Eric is in the same town. That’s me, eric, fappable, Tyson Gay and Michael Johnson. IN THE SAME STUDIO.

5 Likes

Watching Ted Lasso. Finally, can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get to season 2.

Watching Gilmore Girls and drinking some very nice beer. Might have some sweets.

1 Like

We haven’t arranged to meet up or anything btw… YET

Ocado driver broke down. Nightmare.

2 Likes

Is he upset? hope you are looking after him. He probably just needs someone to talk too.

1 Like

This is gonna shock you but pizza’s actually better when you cut it into small slices instead of cutting big ones and then folding them double

1 Like

1 Like

I’m a bit drunk and I’m watching Broken Arrow. It’s very bad.

you used scissors of course?

1 Like

??

Evening all!

I’ll post the chicken berry Britannia on here as well because @Richie_Ronco asked

8 Likes

I’m so sorry. Or she. Or they. or Them. It was just a joke.

i’m not sure that it is you know

Evening.

Had pizza for tea.

Now drinking beer and trying to entertain the dog.

1 Like

yeah it is. when you fold it then the cheese is hidden by the base so it doesn’t touch your tongue as much, and that’s a FACT

For some reason I’ve arranged drinks with 2 separate groups of friends tonight. Not sure why I do this, got loads to do before flying out tomorrow. :thinking: