Friday! Evening! Thread!

Alright? Had a very long and very busy day that culminated in 14 people on a brewery tour. They were lovely though and left early so that was nice. Hot dawgs for tea, gonna do clean on clean on clean (me, pyjamas, sheets), get into bed and drink some beers i reckon.

8 Likes

Hot dawg hot dawg hot diggity dawg

5 Likes

Alright? Having a quiet one (off the booze cos I still feel quite bad). Might partake in some other stuff though.

FAO @colon_closed_bracket

https://app.singlelink.co/u/sufmas?fbclid=IwAR3vA4WHPeAxq6AWgPJxDoiQ-4TARpZnHH0-A5TNEdVKgtCmaoRcZ8Hr-8Q

2 Likes

Hmmmmm wee pint local, then might head home, put the fire on and get comfy in front of it with pizza, wine and films. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m barred from playing Christmas music until 1st December. But then…!

1 Like

Having pie and mash and Yorkshire puddings for dinner. Realise the last element is a bit rogue but i really fancied them so no judgement on my Yorkshires pls.

Need to wash my hair soon so I can get it dry before bed. Thrilling stuff.

2 Likes

had a nice dinner and a shave, gonna have a nice bath and a nice glass of irn bru later!

1 Like

Sounds like something everyone should be doing tbf.

2 Likes

Had the music from this going round and round my head all day and I’m ok with that

3 Likes

Off to the pub (but I don’t really want to)

Think i’ll be playing all the xmas songs tonight

I love Bob laughing when he sticks two fingers up at them behind his back

2 Likes

9 Likes

Evening all!

I went into the building to help out with some training and do some marking today and it reminded me how much more productive I am at home, even without the endless distraction of non-work internet.

I made a shakshuka with pitta crisps for tea. It was decent but I think I’m done with tomato based stews for a while.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday so it is a relief for that finally to be happening tomorrow. No beer tonight but we might do some Game of Squids.

4 Likes

I think the story is that he had a whole song written but caught sight of himself on the way onto the set and couldn’t stop laughing.

We were meant to be having fish and chips for dinner and I was really looking forward to fish and chips for dinner, but a decision not involving me has been made that we won’t be having fish and chips for dinner, and now I’m a bit sad.

I’ve got the fire on here too :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Evening!

Having fish and rice for tea! I can’t think of a more exciting meal!

Did go to a Turkish coffee house place for lunch and have a lovely lamb flatbread though. The Turkish coffee was quite the elaborate setup when it came out.

After dinner, we’ve got another Ikea chest of drawers to build. What a way to spend a Friday night.

Quite jealous of your weekend plans!
Especially the loch :blush:

1 Like