Friday evening thread

Watching Winterwatch under three blankets cos why not. They had a bit about Woodcock yesterday, then i had one in the garden today!

There’s a bit about David Gray on it today, be interested to see if he’s under my apple tree tomorrow.

1 Like

For a very rare moment I… am not hitting the hut. :cry:

5 Likes

What!!!

Might just go to bed :face_with_peeking_eye:

Went out at lunchtime to pick up the dog’s massive jobbies that she leaves, and one was under my apple tree! Popped up and flew off. Actual madness. Was about 90% sure I’d seen one at dawn on Monday in a field, but this was a full definitive sighting!

Had some good birds in the garden over the last 10 years (grey Wagtail, siskin, willow tit, tree sparrow, Sparrowhawk), but this was crazy!

1 Like

Pretty sure the rulebook says you have to stay up til 10pm on a Friday night.

2 Likes

Which?

Stop havent ordered the takeaway yet ffs, so hungry

Too cold to not be in bed. It’s ok though, from about 1am the cat will keep me up constantly until its time for m to wake up in the morning.

2 Likes

Finally home :face_with_spiral_eyes::melting_face:

1 Like

Dark chocolate ginger, is the go to one. Did come close to buying the variety pack but maybe next time

1 Like

The best biscuit of all time (BOATA) so no hate at all. The lemon ones though are immense too

1 Like

Yep, never looked back since I first had them a few years back and is pretty much the only biscuit I buy. Although they’re not a sharing biscuit…

1 Like

had too much vitamin K today ffs

Important medicine

4 Likes

went through a weird phase of drinking the k when I was about 19. horrible stuff.

Yeah it became a thing in our uni house at that age as well, absolutely vile chemical taste to it.

1 Like

1 Like

What is this piece of apparatus please?

A capo

2 Likes