Friday Evening

Hey punks, what are you up to?

It’s been pretty lax with the evening threads round here recently. or is there one that I’m just not seeing?

I hung out with @ericthefourth for a bit, now I’m sitting here, eating a battered sausage (all I could afford) and drinking a bit more beer. will play some Tomb Raider (Rise of) later.

You?

BONUS QUESTION: I don’t have any but suggestions are welcome

Loving an evening alone drinking and watching shit tv.

what shit tv? what beer? details are key here

Apologies.
Some sparkling wine I won in a raffle and the Amanda Knox documentary.
Having the best time.

I’m home alone
Just having a beer and watching broad city
I wanna get in bed but the wifi booster isn’t working so I might just get in bed and read

In The Loop, Chinese, cider. Absolutely knackered so think I’m going to go to bed now.

Watching the handmaid’s tale. Just ate a load of peanut butter.

what series of broad city are they on now? I think I only got halfway through season 2 before accidentally forgetting about it

@imaperv that sounds decent, I might have been better off with chinese than chip shop stuff/ goodnight

@ZooKeepersBoy just peanut butter by itself?

Same. Got some tea. Will tidy up after this episode and probably go to bed and read.

FRIDAY I KNOW HOW TO PARTY :tada:

hello
i’m getting ready to go to indietracks tomorrow :musical_note: :train: :heart:

you’re in good company here then

I used a chocolate bar as a spoon.

Currently waiting in the chippy for some fresh cod and chips.

I’ve just been to gym and did two hours of cardio. So I’m rewarding myself.

Like when I used red wine as a mixer.

man it sucks being single all the time

Weirdly also watched some Handmaid’s Tale. Struggle to binge watch it though cos I don’t handle tension well.

Made a curry, it was alright. Keep on trying to get into RPG video games again but can’t seem to manage it. Every time I put on Witcher 3 I get super bored within about half an hour :frowning:

red wine and peanut butter?

What the hell’s wrong with you?

Season 4 starts in September! I can’t wait. Kind of hoping I’ll be in New York when it starts as I’m due to be over there then.

I’m now watching how to lose a guy in 10 days :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️