Friday evening

Just shouted Wiggo at a bunch of Bournemouth players who didn’t seem to notice. Going to Nunhead for a few jars once I’ve finished my soup.

2 Likes

Yaaaas

8 Likes

Holymoly, currently burning the bejesus out of my mouth with chillies. Cracking dinner tho. AND GIN!!

Well, I’ve finished the gin…

MORE GIN.

off to play tennis,

see you cats in a bit!

Pieminster pies in the oven; wedges in the oven; beer in the fridge. @Lo-Pan - that ras el hanout you got me for secret santa ages ago makes a cracking topping for wedges, as well as many other things. Apparently, ras el hanout literally means “top of the shelf”, so you bought me the food equivalent of a jazz mag.

Other than that, just doing some physio exercises. (About six weeks ago I got knocked off my bike by a van, fracturing my wrist and elbow in the process. The cast came off this week and I’ve just got to exercise some damaged ligaments).

Got a place sorted in Spain for January. The monthly rent is so low I could earn it in a day and a half of work at my current job, and it’s quite a nice flat.

I think we’ve all been had, uk mates.

6 Likes

jfc

That’s all bills included too. I don’t earn much here either.

where bounce? is this in a city?

we’ve gotten absolutely mugged off here, lads

2 Likes

Yep, Ourense

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ourense&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB738GB738&hl=en-GB&prmd=mniv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNu5WrmJbWAhUILMAKHZxMDOUQ_AUIEygD&biw=375&bih=591

1 Like

Yeah. Fucking had enough of that tbh.

looks very pleasant

1 Like

RamenRamenRamenRamenRamen Lo-Pan

To the Batman theme.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s lovely. My family are from a town 30km away so I’ve been there plenty of times. Lots to do, food is incredible, weather is great.

Only downside is that there is a massive dam nearby. If it breaks, the whole place goes under.

1 Like

Do you think they’ll put a roof on that bridge before they let you move in there?

1 Like

can we club together and buy a small town in spain and all move there?

3 Likes

If we can get a paddock for Epic and Raffles and Guinness and Splash I’m in.

2 Likes

OH mates this pub is going to take me a genuine hour to get to apparently
What is even the point of London

if it takes an hour, are you sure it’s in london?