Friday evening

What’s this author’s dis username?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/224edd0e-e93e-407a-8642-323b61e2d648

Anyway, it’s almost evening THE WEEKEND what’re you up to?

:roll_eyes: That is absolutely ridiculous. unfriend

A swanky bar is not a place to be left stranded, alone

Sympathy retracted

3 Likes

Anyway hiiii nebbie, xylo :smiley: what you got going on this eve?

I don’t really know what to do with myself :woman_shrugging: I’ve got some beers in the fridge, so I guess I might drink them? Or tidy the flat? Wow… I’m pretty sure I was once a moderately interesting person.

Haha, sounds great! Can I come?

Work done, last weekend off for the foreseeable future has begun, had chilli for tea and now nothing planned til at least tomorrow afternoon. Cheers everyone!

2 Likes

Had wine in the office to celebrate my last day in the team. Forgot how red wine makes me feel weirdly spaced very quickly. Also got an honestbrew box of rando beers as a leaving present <3 I’m now off work for an entire week!!!

Home tonight. Might watch that last Transformers film on Now TV.

1 Like

:expressionless: I’m not sure, I can’t really think what to do with myself. The bf is going to the pub to meet a friend… I could go? Feeling like extremely bad chat at the mo.

TV had G&Ts ready for us when I got to her house. She’s panicking about going to the dentist so I’m going to walk her to her appointment.

Cleaning the practice space then, followed by a few beers at one of the girls’ birthdays, then back to the TV’s house.

Oh god no :laughing: if anything, I really fancy making something with my BEAR hands. Like physically erecting a fucking staircase from bits lying around the flat, or something :smiley: but y’know, something useful.

1 Like

:confused: I don’t really own any of my own furniture! I am desperate to DIY but can’t until I actually own some of it. It’s very frustrating.

Wait wait, I lied, I do own a clothes box that I have been contemplating doing up! I could sit and contemplate that.

hi everybody!

Just casually looking at prices for flights to Minnesota in November for the last ever Netrunner tournament. Standard.

3 Likes

I have considered this!! Also, see above for clothes box Edit

erm…

great?

oh it’ll be ready ASAP

good evening nebbie
good evening wjtches
good evening swanky xylo
good evening henry westons
good evening guntrip
good evening kilogoose
good evening bamnan
good evening epidermis
good evening

4 Likes

Haha, ah sigh, I’ve actually decided to not buy clothes for a long long time. Instead… home tat!! :smiley: I got a clock the other day that I dismantled and cleaned and put back together, it felt satisfying. Christ, I even fixed the toilet button and felt ecstatic.

2 Likes

what’s going on? :confounded: