Friday evening

good evening cowcow

Feeling quite optimistic about my dissertation / future right now. I think having (not overcome, but kind of stood up to, I guess?) the nerves I had with my first few interviews / having to driving in an unfamiliar city has left me DRUNK WITH POWER

4 Likes

nice one mate, you can do anything!

Never had an interest in carving. I would love to build furniture tho!! I’ve already drawn out some projects I want to do!

1 Like

Kiev dinner, with chips and peas. Been to the brewery for beers and Aldi for nappies. Good programme about African music on BBC 4 later. Fully expecting the baby not to sleep as she had 8hrs in total last night, and spent a large chunk of today snoozing too

ivegot a confession to make
i slept for foir hours this afternoon

1 Like

(it should hopefully start at the relevant point)

4 Likes

Still the greatest three minutes in cinematic history

Sadly my DVD of that is in Edinburgh :frowning:

2 Likes

About to cook chicken fajitas. Prolly watch some flix with the TV after that.

Thanks xylo :smiley: Sorry for rabbiting on a bit. I hope you have an amazing night with your friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

i feel like @rich-t’s baby!

1 Like

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Howdy. Bath time routine is well underway, having a cuppa midway through. Gonna do shit all tonight, will be quality. Then need to get back on that revision flex tomorrow, these exams ain’t gonna pass themselves.

A good day today :hugs:

2 Likes

“You… who are without mercy… now plead for it?”

1 Like

I don’t think you do but sure! :rabbit:

1 Like

:smiley: this is the most 90s thing I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

This is so weird.

I played this game to death in my early teens, but we always had the floppy disc version, which didn’t obviously come with any voices.

2 Likes

I have been in bed all day - or in the loo

Fucking norovirus. It has been really grim. Only just being able to keep down water now and nothing else has passed my lips (in the right direction at least) since about 24 hours ago

Think I’m over the worst of it but I have 39•C fever and a splitting headache

Thanks for listening DiS

Also, that Hen do story …why is it so hard for people to just say ‘sorry, can’t afford it’ ?

1 Like

We had the floppy disc of Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis, which I played so young that the lack of voices contributed to my learning to read (and to a heated argument with my older sibling over how “hmph” should be pronounced)

1 Like

The dog just shat on my lap. That’s Friday night off to a flyer.

6 Likes