Friday Evening

Found these in tezzas

I’m not sure of the reason, but enjoy your glass of red.

2 Likes

who is that?

Hope he’s a right sexy bastard! :wink:

1 Like

He’s sexy as fuck ma man :grinning::+1:

I’m at the Taylor Swift gig. Oh it’s true. It’s damn true. And it’s awesome.

6 Likes

Camilla Cabello and Taylor Swift in the same week, have you gone full pop?

1 Like

are you ready for it

Jacket potato n beans

I will have salad

It’s been okay. Wanna watch a film tonight (film Friday ain’t it). Anyone got a recommend?

I’m eating the pasta, it’s disappointing, needs some garlic bread. Should’ve gone deliveroo.

Cabello was last week.

This week was two Belly gigs, a Kristen Hersh and the Keith TOTP/Fightmilk/The Indelicates gig last night.

Those were all just a cover to keep up your street cred, right?!

1 Like

Hiii :wave:

Was too slow going to the shop so dinner ended up being rubbish because there was no time to make anything decent before the tv headed out :cry: failure!!

I’m okay, filling in an application for a job I’d really like but have no chance of getting and the application is SO involved and I’ve left things a bit late. So I am doing that this evening :roll_eyes:

Hope you have fun in your local!! It is a very good local.

1 Like

You’ve seen through my sham. All The Shacklewell Arms gigs were a facade.

1 Like

Evening all. Got a delivery thali which was hotter than I bargained for now I’m drinking a wanker beer. Happy Friday folks!

Laughed so hard I’m both crying and in pain, after 'er indoors shouted “I did a Tetris!” in what she claims is the first time she’s ever played it.

She doesn’t understand why this is funny. I’m actually dying.

3 Likes

Trying to explain that you don’t “do a Tetris” and she’s getting really indignant and saying “but I did! I did a Tetris!”

tears

4 Likes

Boom!

1 Like

Saw Shrek: the Musical at Christmas. No Smash Mouth, can you believe it?

Evening! Like @rob.orch I’ve had a spicy dinner which took me, #ultimatespicewarrior, a bit by surprise. My other half (who i can normally curry under the table) loved it but it’s decked me a bit!!

Watching Jane mcdonald cruise round south America now.
Got my niece’s fifth birthday party tomorrow! Ariel from little mermaid appears to be hosting it and I’m quite excited even though there will be balloons (my lovely sister is going to make sure they’re tethered so i don’t have a panic attack like last year. And I’ll just have to deal with the balloon modelling man although oddly I’m not so bothered about those ones).
This programme is making me want to go on holiday again.

1 Like

Am totally over curry/Chinese/fish and chips cravings now. Have deduced that the one thing missing here are sausages (vegetarian and pork ones). Want sausage and onion gravy like a mother fucker