Friday evening

Having pizza. Going to watch a film instead of endless crap youtube videos.

• Pizza
  • Other

0 voters

The amount of food you cook from scratch is so impressive considering you work in m&s

8 Likes

Gonna watch the footy on the telly. Then sleep.

Also having a baby daughter.

Iā€™d be eating M&S Indian deals intravenously by this point.

4 Likes

I too had the standard pizza. Settled on the sofa now for the FA Cup game.

Have another bath?

1 Like

Really wish I had a onesie here

Going to have a readymeal curry box in a bit, got about an hourā€™s work to do, probably just collapse after that tbh. Been a good productive day though, so thatā€™s positive!

pasta, peas, 3 x butchers pork sausages & ketchup

it has crossed my mind

1 Like

Idea for the one after that: everyone must be dressed as both a ghost and a pony

4 Likes

Dinner? Went for early Thai after work with my team. Everyone was going their separate ways after weā€™d eaten, but that suits me - Iā€™ve been sociable (and had a nice time doing so) but I can go home now and get a relatively early night.

Plans? Get home, make a cup of tea, maybe have a couple of the leftover Heroes (we still have leftover Christmas food).

On you go - yes, on I go. Halfway between Waterbeach and Ely as it stands.

I quite like the idea of a ā€œcome as the literal interpretation of a DiS usernameā€ fancy dress DiS meat.

2 Likes

Sat next to two massive lads here and one of them has the sound that expensive cars make when you lock them as his message received tone <3 also sounds when he unlocks the phone

2 Likes

freitag pizza

yyeeesss

having gone for a two hour walk to get my car back from its service earlier

yyyeeeee

2 Likes

Just had venison haunch steaks from farmison. Outstanding. Now drinking a beer and getting ready to watch football before having an early night and driving to Brighton in the AM.

PRETTY

PRETTY

PRETTY GOOD

Now loudly listening to spanish WhatsApp memes <3

I liked for the content before the edit, the second part sounds less good.

1 Like

Makes me feel very old