Friday Evening

Sounds awful, hope all is okay

1 Like

Struggling a bit with the ‘cutification’ of a snail tbh.

Iirc last year was too much

The usual half arsedness of comic relief sketches paired with the half arsedness of early lockdown production was just an unusable fraction of anus for the most part

We’ve asked them numerous times before to turn it down. Tbh I think it’s mainly the non-existent insulation between the two flats rather than them actually being too loud. We can hear them walking about and talking but I accept that as part of living in a flat.

URGHHHHHH

1 Like

Yep, the same :grinning: he was properly like “WTF?” when I played that (in fairness I wasn’t expecting them to sound like that either)

1 Like

When I return to my kitteh I will let you know

1 Like

watching Flatliners. Never seen somewhere look less like a hospital

1 Like

what one

hello

just had spaghetti bolognaise but with courgetti spaghetti

it was fine

4 Likes

From a dog perspective - he was mildly interested, but not as much head tilting and investigation as there normally is with funny noises.

1 Like

1990 one

1 Like

No reaction from dog.

1 Like

Drinking gin and beer and watching cold lasagne hate myself 1990 nine

1 Like

odd choice of mixer for the gin

Might start writing 1999 like 1990 nine

1 Like

‘Yeah, the one from one thousand nine hunded and ninety’

2 Likes

Nightmare. I had a similar situation years ago. Could deal with the footsteps as it was a converted old house but the night our upstairs neighbour played Holly Valance Kiss Kiss on repeat from 1am for about 40 minutes broke me. Went round and knocked the door but they didn’t answer…

1 Like

Was this around the time it came out or later. Because if later… Niche tuneage

2 Likes

regardless of time it was a shite tune mate! :smiley:

1 Like

Evening :wave:

Managed to trip over myself and knock a wax melt over the table, my face and phone (it wasn’t bad, just a bit slap stick).

Now I’m watching the hairy bikers and drinking a beer so there we go.

Hope you’re all having nice evenings so far xxxx

4 Likes