Friday - Evening

Alright? Said it before and I’ll say it again but I am mighty tired. Another busy old day. Currently cooking steak and roast new potatoes for tea so that’s nice, and am planning to drink at least 2 (two) Coca-Colas. Not much else lined up and I’m very happy about it.

3 Likes

:face_in_clouds:

Pretty done with today

1 Like

There’s multiple people in the chippy watching the football on their phones. I guess it’s good that there’s something they love so much happening? :man_shrugging:

Everyone loves a penalty shootout

2 Likes

Need to get a telly in the chippy by the sounds of it

2 Likes

Grabbed the last bit of football, sorting my costume, gonna have some snacks and get some drunk food in for tomorrow, then partaaaaay time

My cold is easing so I’m chuffed about that. Think I’ll be sensible and stay off the booze too in case it sets me back another few days. Might get pizza for tea.

On my way to the work Christmas do for an hour then to my atd’s birthday drinks, then schlepping back to the coast. I am so excited for bed.

3 Likes

Evening

Got some chicken breasts cooking and have broccoli and sprouts to use. Probably a stir fry type concoction.

Need to drop wife off at her work Christmas do once I’ve eaten. Get back to watch Netherlands v Argentina and then go and pick her up later.

Got a tin of Vimto in the fridge, so might treat myself to that.

Alright. Wife’s off out tonight so a night in with beer and pizza and football. Last weekend off before January. So making the most of that

Should have been a little delivery for you today Richmond…

Still in Glasgow airport :sob::grimacing::sob::cry::laughing:

1 Like

Fuck!

1 Like

I am officially on holiday. Getting a pizza.

1 Like

Just don’t wanna miss ma band :grimacing::cry:

God help you.

1 Like

Oh yes

9 Likes

Got tickets for Swiftogeddon in March. What a rush.

3 Likes

Pizza on its way, with a can of San Pelligrino Blood Orange to wash it down with. :pizza:

7 Likes

Failed.

4 Likes