Friday evening

Hello
I need to go do the washing up. Tell me about your evenings for when I come back

1 Like

Having a wiiiild* Friday night

*upgraded to 4K Netflix and watching RRR

3 Likes

Can’t taste anything properly what’s the point in living.

4 Likes

I’ve just done the washing up. I need to put the milk bottles out. And dinner - must have dinner at some point. I wonder if we could get burritos? It’s been an age since I’ve had one.

1 Like

Evening!

Drinking beer, getting dates with pals in the diary, rummaging in the freezer for dinner because I cba to go to the shops, then Traitors US!

Watching the Christmas episode of Detectorists for no real reason. Think i might do a headtorch run in a bit, once me tea (filled pasta) has gone down. Sometimes I’m so rock and roll that i scare myself.

Flying back to the UK tomorrow. Family movie night tonight with Glass Onion. Pretty standard that my suggestion for movie night is left to the last possible moment (was gonna start at 7 but Dad needs to know how this episode of Storage Wars ends first).

Just listening to The Darkness

1 Like

From Carlito Burrito?

1 Like

Hello! I’m in Soho drinking incredibly dry gin, feel like my organs have shrivelled up :sweat_smile:

If anyone finds a pile of dust pls return to my address

4 Likes

Had lasagne for tea. Sofa sitting and TV watching tonight

I certainly hope so. But it’s not a done deal by any stretch yet. I haven’t even had a chance to broach the subject so far

1 Like

I am about to cook chicken orzo for dinner. It’s one of my favourites for a cold day. Just did yoga. A new Pilates studio has opened near me so I might book a class (but might not because one class costs more than my monthly gym membership).

This evening I am going to watch some trashy tv. Speaking of which, @anon44830896 theres so much good Bravo stuff about to start airing! Did you see the Pump Rules and Summer House trailers? @Funkhouser do you still watch?

2 Likes

WHOMP there it is!!!
WHOMP there it is!!!

2 Likes

No we haven’t for ages and cancelled HayU to save money but we did actually discuss getting it back earlier so could be on the cards.

2 Likes

I feel gross
Tired and queasy

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Just back from mother India, can’t move :laughing::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I will probably feel better tomorrow and I still have a sense of taste so it feels wrong to receive sympathy from someone with covid!

Evenin

Chilli for tea.

Sitting next to the dog because he’s stolen my place on the sofa again.

Got the apprentice from last night to watch. Might treat myself to a tin of pepsi max.