Friday evening

Not a competition froggo, you still deserve to feel good!

1 Like

Thank you
GWS yourself!

1 Like

Watched the bourdain doc, shouldn’t have done that!
Going to be absolutely freezing this next week too, weather can be a real rotter.

Unbelievable.
Got sniggered at in the m&s garage for wearing socks and sandals.

Nooooo! They’re not open!

Good? Not good?

I understand that this combination is somehow in fashion now but I cannot defend you here Kermy I’m afraid.

Bet you feel silly now

7 Likes

Just sad man, he had a lot of similar addiction issues I managed to get out of (his were definitely worse tbf), I just hate that he kept all that self loathing stored up and never really got to recover. Everyone’s different but he got all his druthers and it still ended up killing him.

3 Likes

Yeah you’re right, nobody could or should ever snigger at that.

1 Like

Had a leopard print jumper on as well. There was clearly a theme going on.

Honestly, can a woman not buy some microwave mashed potato in a fashion forward outfit in peace these days?!

2 Likes

huppppppp

3 Likes

Watching a podcast with Paddy the baddy and Steve-O and the contrast in voices and accents is… quite something

1 Like

Spent ages looking at takeaways then stuck some spring rolls from the freezer in the oven

it’s quite strange that they’re pals innit, unsure how to feel about either of them at this point
do respect paddy’s speaking out on mental health but in my cold, cynical heart think he might be doing it for leverage because he’s actually not the best fighter in the world - but fuck, if it helps someone it helps

3 Likes

Remember when he went out with Stacey Solomon?

2 Likes

Watching the Christmas pottery show

Nooooo! :sob: what will you have instead?

In a way, Joe Swash (who lost his virginity in Linda Robson’s downstairs bathroom) is my Camilla Parker-Bowles

2 Likes