Friday FNF Football Thread (and the weekend)

foot

Get your fantasy teams sorted, busy season’s starting with a DOUBLE GAMEWEEK.

West Ham fans find their black friday spirit by fighting amongst themselves while Moyes continues to disintegrate.

Crock of actual faeces in the 3 o’clocks then Liverpool Chelsea should be decent.

potential for mass shabs in the battle for 6th at Turf Moor on Sunday.

Valencia - Barca and Dortmund - Schalke the only other worthwhile games in europe this weekend.

Not much of any worth in the midweek games, Watford might turn United over maybe but probably won’t

Liverpool Spurs
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh FFS it was going so well, can someone mod the spurs to chelsea (feel free to use some sort of slur)

@moderators

fixed!

cheers. Finally we can let the banter flow

It was the boots all along, causing a loss of enjoyment and inconvenience.

You can’t chest control it with a boot

“Hello my friend. I had a game tonight I played 90 min and after the game I can’t walk my friend … my toe one more than other but both boss I can’t sleep… I have so much pain.”

What a warrior.

Pedicures are not to be taken lightly.

I hope Man City enjoy their last 2 days of being unbeaten in the league this season.

Stones out and Schindler being back for you looks key to me. Ederson’s also developed a serious case of the Joe Harts recently. Think it’s going to be a right pants soiling.

Sound for the Fantasy Football reminder. Would have totally forgotten.

Looking forward to the Chelsea game. Getting mega pissed that early on a Saturday evening is always fun.

I would bloody love it.

a lifelong Town friend of mine said he considers me more of a Town fan than a United fan these days. which is a bit silly, but also makes me feel very happy.

nonetheless, if City do somehow balls it up/get MESSED UP BIG TIME, I will be doubly delighted.

got a bunch of people I <3 from Huddersfield, including (the girl I like), so if people are irked at me partaking in another team’s happiness, actually my affection comes from an empathetic place.

/needlessly defensive

(I’m actually going to my first ever United league game tomorrow because I got free spare tickets from a pal, and I am pretty hyped about that)

Weird that you’d support Huddersfield and their sworn enemies, and city rivals, Manchester United

:smiley:

I have lived in Plymouth and in Huddersfield in addition to Manchester. it’s like I only live in places United are popular.

actually, I live in Stockport technically, which is City country.

(not sure United are that popular in Huddersfield, and there are probably equal numbers of United and City fans in Stockport, but that doesn’t make a snappy post)

Huddersfield is entirely filled with city fans actually.

They call it the Mexico of Yorkshire

is it?

to be humble, when I lived there I mainly just stuck to student haunts. never really saw any City fans around the town centre when I actually saw real Huddersfield people, though.

I’m going to disregard this information because it doesn’t chime with the version of reality I would prefer.

I’ve never been to Huddersfield, just parroting the high quality, well researched information provided on here before they played United