Friday FNF Football Thread (and the weekend)

Get your fantasy teams sorted, busy season’s starting with a DOUBLE GAMEWEEK.

West Ham fans find their black friday spirit by fighting amongst themselves while Moyes continues to disintegrate.

Crock of actual faeces in the 3 o’clocks then Liverpool Chelsea should be decent.

potential for mass shabs in the battle for 6th at Turf Moor on Sunday.

Valencia - Barca and Dortmund - Schalke the only other worthwhile games in europe this weekend.

Not much of any worth in the midweek games, Watford might turn United over maybe but probably won’t

Liverpool Spurs
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh FFS it was going so well, can someone mod the spurs to chelsea (feel free to use some sort of slur)

@moderators

fixed!

cheers. Finally we can let the banter flow

It was the boots all along, causing a loss of enjoyment and inconvenience.

You can’t chest control it with a boot

Pedicures are not to be taken lightly.

I hope Man City enjoy their last 2 days of being unbeaten in the league this season.

1 Like

Stones out and Schindler being back for you looks key to me. Ederson’s also developed a serious case of the Joe Harts recently. Think it’s going to be a right pants soiling.

Sound for the Fantasy Football reminder. Would have totally forgotten.

Looking forward to the Chelsea game. Getting mega pissed that early on a Saturday evening is always fun.

Weird that you’d support Huddersfield and their sworn enemies, and city rivals, Manchester United

2 Likes

Huddersfield is entirely filled with city fans actually.

They call it the Mexico of Yorkshire

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Huddersfield, just parroting the high quality, well researched information provided on here before they played United

6 Likes

I spent quite a lot of time following them last season, to be fair (including Wembley). Must have met a dozen or so people over the course of the season who followed both clubs (Town and City). Some were lapsed City fans like me, a few were locals who’d studied or worked in Manchester, etc. Quite a few more were quick to say City were their second team, or that they at least had a soft spot for the club. Without exception every Huddersfield supporter i met absolutely hated Manchester United.

1 Like

Liverpool tomorrow could be spicy. Honestly suspect we’ll get our pants torn off though. Liverpool 4 - Chelsea 1

Pickford in goal? Is he scoring highly, because Everton are leaking goals.