Friday Footie

West Ham - Man City tonight as the hors d’oeuvres prior to the MASSIVE Watford - Burton humdinger tomorrow.

Fulham are very obviously going to shit themselves at @ruffers FC

Mikel’s gone to China

AOB?

Uganda were named African national team of the year and their GK Denis Onyango was named African Player of the Year (based in Africa) at the annual CAF awards night!

Oh, can everyone please put forward their prediction for #cupset of the round

I reckon Lincoln City are going to unceremoniously DUMP Ipswich out at Portman Road

Can’t say I’m that excited about the third round of the FA cup! Then again I thought next weekend was an international break so I’m just fucking relieved that it isn’t, because the thought of that following on from an FA cup weekend is a bit grim.

Any predicted upsets for this weekend? I think Oxford might do over Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday to beat Middlesbrough, but it looks like it’ll be a very standard set of results generally.

Obvs everyone hates Milwall but this is still pretty shitty.

I also reckon Millwall might beat the wigs

All I know is it won’t be Argyle taking Liverpool out.

Didn’t notice Feghouli got his red card rescinded almost immediately. Uncharacteristically helpful of the FA, that.

Massive CUPSET potential in the Watford v Burton game.

BURTON could beat WATFORD!
or
WATFORD could beat BURTON!

Imagine the possiblities!

There’s potential for Cambridge to give Leeds a doing on Monday - My sister-in-law’s boyfriend informs me they’re shit hot at the moment. Unbeaten in 8 and have won 6 of those or something…

Hope we see Gabriel Jesus tonight. Seems a really exciting player

Excellent news (we’ll take the lead, you’ll equalise, then we’ll lose)
Is it unsportsmanlike to do a small accy on all the championship teams crashing out tomorrow?

What absolute banana skin humdinger between two rarely-broadcast romance-of-the-cup clubs have we got on tonight then?

yeah, I saw the gap in Prem fixtures and was filled with dread. :relieved: <- ‘relieved’ face

Manchester United vs. Manchester United

oh balls… is he good enough to rescue City’s season? he does look very good.

Mark Noble will take one look at his fleet, fragile, inexperienced-in-cold-weather ankles and start salivating.

He should try eating dinner first

Can someone repost Chris Sutton doing his team of the season? More people need to see thar

so West Ham have now unsuccessfully bid for:
Martial (on loan), Defoe, Dembele, Ottolenghi, Snodgrass.

WHO’S NEXT?