Friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday! friday!

dailythread
you
friday
deus
sydney

Calm down Stef Kamil Carlens.

This is the daily thread.

I’m off to Sydney tomorrow morning because I’ve not been before. Gonna walk about, meet up with friends, then go out drinking. Should be good.

Y O U ?

It’s 6.40am. My alarm just went off :expressionless:

Got a plasterer coming over tomorrow to sort out some ceilings. No plans apart from that :expressionless:

God I do not want to get up :expressionless:

Kasabian been staying at your place?

today is my saturday wooo

You’re working Sunday?

and saturday :slightly_frowning_face:

You’re actually working on Saturday or you’re working today and just calling today Saturday anyway?

This whole statement is falling apart.

dunno tired now

Anyone getting anything in the black Friday sales? Hoping to see some American style shameless grabbing on tv

Alarm went off at 6:30. Builders were supposed to be having a day off yesterday but they turned up after I went to work and did loads.

Hopefully today they’ll turn up before i leave as I need to show them where some stuff is. They’ve been pretty great so im sure they will.

Tempted to do a half day and leave at lunch, as I’m pretty knackered.

Amazon launched early in Australia today so they could be live for Black Friday.

I will be buying nothing.

Having some furniture delivered. They rang me about quarter to 7 to say they were on the way. So much for my lie in. Might actually go in to work if they arrive shortly.

Gonna hit the shops big time this morning eh!! (gonna buy some pitta bread for a work misery lunch)

Minus points for being on a train in 2 minutes
Plus points for seeing some friends tonight and drinking own brand tins of lager

Also, I saw John Maus last night which was good and his tunes sound surprisingly good with a live band. The venue also didn’t have a bar, just a hole in the floor that you handed cash into and people returned from underground with beer (made a joke about this arrangement to one of the bar staff and they were like ‘yeah, it’s called a cellar’)

you saying they didn’t have amazon in australia before today

Yup. I think it’s because the population’s too spread out and small in number for them to have deemed it worthwhile.

Auspost have been freaking out about the implications on their shitty mail system.

This has blown my mind. Imagine not having Amazon!

Wait, this has totally done my nut. Australia don’t have amazon?!?!

I know! It meant that massive shopping malls and ridiculously niche shops were still a thing here.

Gave a nice nostalgia feeling to actually browsing for things you need in shops, but when you needed something specific, it was a fucking pain in the arse.

My nose is blocked so I’ve got that horrid mouthfeel where I know I’ve slept with my mouth open all night :persevere:

Still, it’s Friday! Yayyyy