Friday Friday Friday

Is there a christmas tree thread 2018? I couldn’t find one!

yeah so many horror stories from my warehouse/warehouse office days. It’s really a different world out there

1 Like

was about 1ft away from being killed at 19 when a forklift picked up a huge stack of metal crates but one of them had a bent corner and the whole stack collapsed right next to my head as I was picking something.

Had a 5 minute break then was told to get back to work.

Oh dear Christ, we’re having a re-hash of the superheated water/scalding coffee argument in the office here. it’s like being on DiS two years ago.

My manager’s band are playing this! I was gonna go but it’s CHRISTMAS DECORATION DAY :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

I planned to go Christmas shopping but jeez I don’t feel like going out in this.

1 Like

Get that boi made. Will be posting in it tomorrow.

It would have been an obscure reference in 1998!

I bought the album on ebay a couple of years ago. It cost me less than a pound.

We’ve got this all purpose decorations one:

:+1:

IT’S ONLY FUCKING QUIZ FUCKING DAY! FUCK! QUIZ!!!

:heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart: :sweat_drops: :heart:

1 Like

Link them to the Wikipedia page for phase diagrams and refuse to answer any questions on it.

Got to use my espresso mug for the first time and I feel like a giant.

9 Likes

An ATD is coming down to Cork tonight and this is only going to end one way. Absolute carnage.

1 Like

The main thing I remember is then having to change the lyrics from ‘lipstick, cigarettes, packet of three’ to ‘lipstick, crackerbread, packet of cheese’ for Saturday morning TV :joy:

2 Likes

You’ll get there m9, get December out the way and use the new year as a chance to crack on with it.

1 Like

Forgetting/losing headphones and having to travel is just horrific :weary:

5 Likes

How’s this for a tale of complete incompetence?

Back story: used to own a flat where the leaseholder was the city council. Access to the shared water tank was via my flat so I used to have to give a maintenance company regular access - this caused all sorts of issues. Sold the flat back to the city council in July.

Last week: got a phone call from the city council saying they needed access to my flat for water tank maintenance. I explained politely that I did not own nor live in the flat, and in fact it was they who owned the flat.

Today: phone call from the maintenance company saying ‘er we’re standing outside your flat waiting to replace your water tank why are you not here’

FFS

5 Likes

5 e-mails deep into a chain about which member of staff is going to be which day of Christmas for the company greeting card and suddenly going to the pub for gin at lunch is appealing.

On the train having my ears caressed by @escutcheon night shift podcast

1 Like

Get a Bloody Mary in you

4 Likes

The man knows his medicines

3 Likes