Friday Friday Friday

What else do you expect in 2018!

Ooooh skullduggery! Do you have a list of likely heater-tunrer-onner suspects meo?

dredging.

amazing description, can almost taste it.

Difficult to narrow it down because a lot of people dislike me.

your office sounds mean!

Just found out I didn’t get through to the last round of interviews for this new job, bit got a really nice email from them saying nice things so that’s something I guess.

I remember in the old warehouse there was a week after it snowed and their heating was fucked, people trying to work in the freezing cold in a huge warehouse. Loads of people walked out, reckon it was probably illegal.

:frowning: oh. They all sounds like massive babies. Might be time to cash in on your CV overview raffle prize.

Chin up Funkman, you did well to get as far as you did! You’ll find something else pal :slightly_smiling_face:

People can’t take my opinions. Too vocal.

YOU CAN’T SHUT ME UP

Ah mate, that sucks. At least you gave it a shot, which is more than I can say for myself

I also used to work in an office in a warehouse and in the summer it was so fucking hot and the winter was so cold.
In summer, i’d have to fill up a bucket of ice water and put my feet in it under my desk with all the plugs and shit.

Quite bad really.

Is there a christmas tree thread 2018? I couldn’t find one!

yeah so many horror stories from my warehouse/warehouse office days. It’s really a different world out there

was about 1ft away from being killed at 19 when a forklift picked up a huge stack of metal crates but one of them had a bent corner and the whole stack collapsed right next to my head as I was picking something.

Had a 5 minute break then was told to get back to work.

Oh dear Christ, we’re having a re-hash of the superheated water/scalding coffee argument in the office here. it’s like being on DiS two years ago.

My manager’s band are playing this! I was gonna go but it’s CHRISTMAS DECORATION DAY :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

I planned to go Christmas shopping but jeez I don’t feel like going out in this.

Get that boi made. Will be posting in it tomorrow.

It would have been an obscure reference in 1998!

I bought the album on ebay a couple of years ago. It cost me less than a pound.

We’ve got this all purpose decorations one:

:+1: