Friday Friday Friday

You’re on a roll, Theo :smiley:

I had a dream last night that I absolutely lost my rag at a Tory councillor in the middle of London (because someone had been arrested for rough sleeping on the Sainsbury’s fire exit), calling him a fucking disgrace or something. Then I ended up in the Evening Standard and I had to explain myself to my employer.

6 Likes

For a change, I don’t remember much of my dreams atm.

Intense day ahead, then hopefully a nice relaxing weekend

Oooh, would love to work there - best of luck!

Good morning Juke, everyone (but mostly Juke :kissing_heart:)

I dreamt about cooking some kind of rice dish with chorizo and @profk popped up to admonish me!
Another DiSer enters my subconscious.

Work, lunch, library, M&S, buy an avocado, home, read.
No plans tonight, I suggested we don’t even have a few drinks at home because TV is STILL ill. Not sure I’ll still feel like not drinking later. Love a few glasses of prosecco to celebrate Friday. Hmm.

Have a great day, friends :blush:

3 Likes

Hello all.

Can’t remember any dreams, and woke up at 5:30am for no reason. Not even got any kids or pets to jump on the bed. CBA levels are critical.

Friday though innit? And gonna just try to leave work early seeing as I’ve been at my desk for half an hour already.

IRELAND! IRELAND! IRELAND!

2 Likes

Good luck DB!

2 Likes

I watched the Beyonce documentary last night. It was good to see the Coachella performance but it was a bit disappointing there wasn’t more actual behind the scenes how-the-fuck-did-they-do-that.

Slept like shit.

Morning

WFH day then avengers with my girls tonight.

3 Likes

Off to open a joint bank account with my GF! Exciting!

Supposed to be going to a gig later but the weather is meant to be atrocious so might have to leave that off.

4 Likes

Best of luck!

1 Like

Good luck DB!

If it’s the one I’m thinking of a few friends have worked there in the past and said it’s a brilliant place to be!

I had an interview lined up there myself once but couldn’t go because I was working at [large international development charity] and a major natural disaster happened the night before and it was all hands on deck.

Not gonna buy an avocado from M&S btw, I’m not rich.

1 Like

Congratulations!

• I have a joint bank account with my partner
  • We do not have one
  • CWBAFT

0 voters

Dream

In a house with old mates, there was a swimming pool covered in floating green mould which one of them jumped into. Some woman was in my face before going into another room on her own. We open the door to that room and the lights her off but we can see her body hanging.

The prequel to that was one of them in an orange car with that woman’s dead body attached to the front of the car, speeding along the pavements of my hometown. Cheers.

2 Likes

Same here though I do talk in my sleep which is quite dangerous. Sure I’ve mentioned this before but I woke up one morning and my wife told me I’d said ‘oh, so you’re a stripper?’ during the night. I tried to convince her it was because I had a love of dance in all its forms but she remained sceptical.

Apparently I laugh a lot during my sleep too. That doesn’t sound like it’d be creepy in the slightest :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Amazing - good luck! (You would be excellent there :slight_smile: )

Morning Juke, all,

Sensational scenes in this part of town, let me tell, you, because that’s what I’m about to do. Having already had my 4 hot cross buzzers but with one remaining, I speculatively wondered into the hair drying room, and suggested that anyone who wanted to share their last buzzer might like to put their hands up. Initially, a beautiful, hair-drying angel passed both hands across the top of her head, giving me rare hope that a share might be very much a-go. However in what momentarily appeared to be outright treachery, she, most wonderful replied, “oh, that one that’s mine? No, I’ll be having that to myself, thanks”, PSYCHE! she’d have said, were that the way she punctuated, that particular joke. “of course I’ll share it with you”. This unsurprising, yet superb news forced me to break out in one of the more popular, round these parts, dances of joy. Unfortunately, (and consider this a toe update), on landing my right foot in my state of absolute delight, I forgot that my toe was not fully capable of performing this particular dance of joy and I had to immediately and in mild pain, cease my activities. Sympathy was swift and arrived in hung ‘n’ kiss form. The buzzers have since been toasted and eaten.

Bit of a quiet night in tonight, I think as, all, in particular me being well tomorrow, we’ll be attending Are You Listening? Festival all day and night.

3 Likes